balliohill

Hayley @ Annabellas

6 posts in this topic

Seen one very positive field report on this new British girl and her services look good.

However, each time I've pencilled in to see her, she hasn't turned up!

Will hopefully see her tomorrow (Tuesday 17th), so fingers crossed!

Has anyone had luck with her?

Hmm, just called Annabella's to confirm my appointment and predictably told that Hayley hadn't turned up.... again!

Oh well, perhaps next time!

The best is always worth waiting for.

Sometimes

Hi,

Firstly apologies for this and you are sadly not the only one who has been disappointed by Hayley's non attendance. We as an agency cannot be held responsible when a girl decides not to come to work for whatever reason (believe me the reasons are varied). It is a fine line between meeting the needs of the client and not being seen to 'control' the girls with orders, fines and non flexible working hours. 

Hayley is still working for us but due to her cancelling her last few days at short notice she will now not appear on the schedule until she is physically at work. So keep an eye on the schedules and twitter, when she is on there next then you know she is actually at work. 

Hi,

I too have been trying to see Hayley for some time and on Friday the stars finally aligned.

It was a fantastic appointment and well worth the wait; it was so good in fact that it prompted me to create an account and leave a review, my first one in six years of punting.

I shall definitely be back to enjoy her again and hope she remains at Annabellas for years to come.

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, Motorcycle Man said:

Hi,

I too have been trying to see Hayley for some time and on Friday the stars finally aligned.

It was a fantastic appointment and well worth the wait; it was so good in fact that it prompted me to create an account and leave a review, my first one in six years of punting.

I shall definitely be back to enjoy her again and hope she remains at Annabellas for years to come.

Patience pays. Glad you enjoyed your appointment and thank you for the positive field report.