Daisy flowers

Being stalked by another escort

32 posts in this topic

Long story short. Me and someone else used to work together, we stopped working together and she told me to never work in the same area at the same time as her else watch what happens as well as other things. So I thought right to avoid any unnecessary confrontation and arguments, I will keep her on my hot list and work my schedule around her. Now this may be a stupid place to post this as she may see it but I have already emailed her on adult work asking why she is doing what she is doing and why which she has read an replied. The situation is she is making sure she visits every place I do and at the exact same time for the last month. I move locations all the time. Could be from Cambridge to Brentwood in the same week so this is not a coincidence. I can't seem to block her on adult work so she can't see my schedule and I don't want to remove the schedule as I get a lot of pre bookings. It isn't affecting my appointments but it is affecting my anxiety knowing she has threatened me with physical violence. I often visit resteraunts in the area and don't feel comfortable now knowing she is in the area. I have just checked her profile again and again she has changed her schedule to match mine. What can I do, can I contact the police about this or what?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

14 minutes ago, Daisy flowers said:

Long story short. Me and someone else used to work together, we stopped working together and she told me to never work in the same area at the same time as her else watch what happens as well as other things. So I thought right to avoid any unnecessary confrontation and arguments, I will keep her on my hot list and work my schedule around her. Now this may be a stupid place to post this as she may see it but I have already emailed her on adult work asking why she is doing what she is doing and why which she has read an replied. The situation is she is making sure she visits every place I do and at the exact same time for the last month. I move locations all the time. Could be from Cambridge to Brentwood in the same week so this is not a coincidence. I can't seem to block her on adult work so she can't see my schedule and I don't want to remove the schedule as I get a lot of pre bookings. It isn't affecting my appointments but it is affecting my anxiety knowing she has threatened me with physical violence. I often visit resteraunts in the area and don't feel comfortable now knowing she is in the area. I have just checked her profile again and again she has changed her schedule to match mine. What can I do, can I contact the police about this or what?

Based on what you have said I would have thought that your best option would be to contact the plod.

Whether they will do anything, of course, is a different issue.

Edited by Bob the Builder

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Bob the Builder said:

Based on what you have said I would have thought that your best option would be to contact the plod.

Whether they will do anything, of course, is a different issue.

Yh I don't know if they will do anything but I am terrified and I don't understand why she is doing this x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • It sounds like stalking, but not what would legally termed as harassment. The police could have a chat with her, which may put her off. I would report it, because, it will then be on record.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sorry that you are going through this, Daisy. My first suggestion would be to talk to the police, and I'd also check on SAAFE to see whether anyone else has had this problem and how it was dealt with. Good luck!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, enquire said:
  • It sounds like stalking, but not what would legally termed as harassment. The police could have a chat with her, which may put her off. I would report it, because, it will then be on record.

Yh harassment is more classed as when they won't stop contacting you but she hasn't contacted me for months, I just know because I check her schedule so I don't accidentally book the same place and have noticed her changing it to match mine x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, pabulum said:

I'm sorry that you are going through this, Daisy. My first suggestion would be to talk to the police, and I'd also check on SAAFE to see whether anyone else has had this problem and how it was dealt with. Good luck!

I didn't think about saafe thank you, I think I will call 101 and discuss with them and explain how it is making me feel. I have spoke to a friend who used to work with her and she feels I don't have anything to worry about she is just trying to intimidate me and I need to hold my head high but that's easier said then done especially as i suffer with anxiety x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's horrible being targeted like this, of course it will make you anxious :( She's clearly not right in the head, you poor love. Do PM me if you want to talk. X

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sure SWISH would be more than happy to help too. Xx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you, it's so helpful to have forums like this, it's just a shame we need them for situations like this. All too often you hear about clients stalking girls but you don't hear about the other way round which does happen, that's why I tell my clients to be careful about using a separate phone, giving a fake name etc x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some years ago I supported a woman being intimidated and bullied by her partner. I won't go into details but he called the police on me. This was after he had made some very explicit threats to me. It came as a shock to me when the police.     No action was taken by the police against me., they later took action against him, once they leaned about his violent conduct to his partner

Daisy  the message of my story is report her now. As one day, she might pretend she is the victim and report you to the police.

In the end he ran away.

My experience was that obsessive people are manipulative and will try and twist things to try and control a situation. They are also completely in denial about their own actions.  So please report the woman, which will also give you the satisfaction of knowing you are taking the initiative and taming back control.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Daisy flowers said:

Thank you, it's so helpful to have forums like this, it's just a shame we need them for situations like this. All too often you hear about clients stalking girls but you don't hear about the other way round which does happen, that's why I tell my clients to be careful about using a separate phone, giving a fake name etc x

Have sent you a pm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wouldn't it be nice if AW was such an organisation that an escort being harassed could report it to AW and have confidence they would remove her profile and any new profile she put up once alerted to it.

But...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, vivluvsme said:

Wouldn't it be nice if AW was such an organisation that an escort being harassed could report it to AW and have confidence they would remove her profile and any new profile she put up once alerted to it.

But...

Yes wouldn't it just! I have contacted them but they can only block people in certain countries! X

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Take it to the police, keep all messages and correspondence just incase. The least they can do is give her a warning. 

When I reported a client who kept harassing me they warned him off, never heard from him again and he removed his AW profile. 

Sorry to hear what you've gone through and you're such a nice girl! 

If you report it now they will have it on record, so if it happens again you can report and they will already have the information from last time. Best you tell the police sooner than later. xxx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apologies if I'm missing something Daisy, but first off, if you're feeling anxious thats one thing, if you're feeling physically threatened thats something else altogether and if the latter applys and you do feel that way then you need to put that on the map somewhere, be that by reporting it to the relevant authorities (some thought needs to be given to that) or maybe keeping an online blog where you can catalogue any incidents and allow others (friends/associats/buddy) to read?

But I am a little confused?   In one post you say you haven't heard from her in months, but then go on to say that you actually wrote to her and where she replied?  (presumably this is where a threat was made?)  you then go on to state that she is copying your itinerary but that it's not affecting your appointments? 

Perhaps a more pragmatic approach be considered?    If it's not affecting your bookings then stop reading her profile/itinerary as that will only add to your anxiety and if/when something occurs then deal with it at that point as opposed to worrying about what 'may' happen in the future.  I would also not advise you writing to her again under any circumstance, that 'could' be seen as you provoking them?  No ammunition and all that.

The above is just my opinion

 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, EnjoyEmily said:

Apologies if I'm missing something Daisy, but first off, if you're feeling anxious thats one thing, if you're feeling physically threatened thats something else altogether and if the latter applys and you do feel that way then you need to put that on the map somewhere, be that by reporting it to the relevant authorities (some thought needs to be given to that) or maybe keeping an online blog where you can catalogue any incidents and allow others (friends/associats/buddy) to read?

But I am a little confused?   In one post you say you haven't heard from her in months, but then go on to say that you actually wrote to her and where she replied?  (presumably this is where a threat was made?)  you then go on to state that she is copying your itinerary but that it's not affecting your appointments? 

Perhaps a more pragmatic approach be considered?    If it's not affecting your bookings then stop reading her profile/itinerary as that will only add to your anxiety and if/when something occurs then deal with it at that point as opposed to worrying about what 'may' happen in the future.  I would also not advise you writing to her again under any circumstance, that 'could' be seen as you provoking them?  No ammunition and all that.

The above is just my opinion

 

I understand, no she made physical threats months ago so I am feeling threatened, she has just started to follow me so I am wondering what her intention is that's why I messaged her which she didn't reply to which like you said is probably going to add more ammunition to to it. I am going to call 101 now x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, I agree with Emily- stop torturing yourself by looking at her profile. If she is the one choosing to tour where you are then it's her call and she's obviously not concerned about it affecting her level of business.

Don't make any contact with her or respond to her. Bullies do it because they get a kick out of getting a response out of people- making her think nothing she does is affecting you will soon become boring to her. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And to add, I don't think the police or AW will care if  all they see is a woman copying your tour dates and locations. I'd leave it until she actually makes any threats or contact, because the police won't be able to do anything. 

I'm sorry you're going through this though, but as I say just ignore, ignore, ignore. If it makes you feel better just up your security processes and stick to them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes i agree with you both that it's just adding fire to the situation. I have just called them and the lady I spoke too was lovely. She could understand my concerns and even said that she feels it is very unusual but as she has no conditions around her and she hasn't done anything yet apart from threaten me, there is nothing they can do. But it is on system now and they are aware so if anything does happen they can sort it out straight away so it's put my mind a little at ease now x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just adding an update as I know some of my regulars are quite worried about me, she has moved hotels today but still seems to be at the same ones within the next week

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you have her threats documented, then yes, plod will possibly get involved and have a word with her.  Be prepared that this may actually provoke her into escalating.

It may be that your only option is to re-brand yourself ... new name, pics.  Outcalls and touring only or she'll put two and two together.  Keep the old profile going so you can notify genuine clients (would avoid new ones like the plague for now as they could be her or her cronies doing her beck and call in the hope of a free blow job or two).

She's probablly got herself another profile that she's using to do actual business and is just using this one to target you.

Sorry you're going through this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ebonypru said:

If you have her threats documented, then yes, plod will possibly get involved and have a word with her.  Be prepared that this may actually provoke her into escalating.

It may be that your only option is to re-brand yourself ... new name, pics.  Outcalls and touring only or she'll put two and two together.  Keep the old profile going so you can notify genuine clients (would avoid new ones like the plague for now as they could be her or her cronies doing her beck and call in the hope of a free blow job or two).

She's probablly got herself another profile that she's using to do actual business and is just using this one to target you.

Sorry you're going through this.

Thankyou, I don't think she will go this deep into this but she may possibly so I've already been more wary and sadly suspecting everyone x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A new name and profile and contact your regulars I reckon would be the best option. Hope you get it sorted and stay safe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No need to change name or profile. You've built a good brand and market presence.

Anyway, it would still be easy to  identify someone even if they change their name and profile. We all have unique markers which give us away, whether we change our name or profile, or not

 

I've got a bespoke diagnostic / toolkit to reduce risk of stalking. I tried to describe in detail on this thread but was timed out. I will give it to you at next booking. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.