Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hunglikeapimple

Angie - MKE

10 posts in this topic

So I planned to see Tina today however todays schedule did not line up (Should have booked) so opted to meet with Angie. OMFG with a Michael Caine Accent "She below my bloody doors off!!"

One of the best punts ever tbh

Really nice girl, Just went through the standard OW/OWO RO, Protected, kissing etc. It was the way in manner in which it went. Lol did not even realise a johnny was put on to a bit later in the punt. That is a first for me!!!

Really cannot recommend this lovely lady enough, geniunely warm and engaging and a lot of fun. I now have a new top member of my top 2. Tina and Angie. Thats saying something as I have seen probably 20 of the Hod Ladies over the past year or so (I only punt as HoD).

1 person likes this

Not being serious but while your typo at the end will not be taken as you blatantly touting your own business, it rather spoils the effect when you don't get the quote right.

But you still don't rest the king of mistyping crown from yours truly...

I've seen Angie myself as well and had a great time! Nice lady too.

1 person likes this

ok at hod yeah yeah. I started punting there as my first punt and only place I feel safe to go etc, mebbe my own punting inexperience. hardly going for any crown could not care a less if peeps think I punt a lot or not. The point I was making is angie is one of the best. Me saying I had seen 20 was to show a i had seen a fair few of the ladies there and had a good basis for caomparion not oooh look how many ladies I have seen or how deep my wallet goes. 

1 person likes this

9 hours ago, Hunglikeapimple said:

ok at hod yeah yeah. I started punting there as my first punt and only place I feel safe to go etc, mebbe my own punting inexperience. hardly going for any crown could not care a less if peeps think I punt a lot or not. The point I was making is angie is one of the best. Me saying I had seen 20 was to show a i had seen a fair few of the ladies there and had a good basis for caomparion not oooh look how many ladies I have seen or how deep my wallet goes. 

We know what you meant as did the majority of your fellow punters on here that is the main thing. Angie is a undiscovered gem for sure and VERY tall. 

On 22/05/2016 at 9:39 PM, Hunglikeapimple said:

ok at hod yeah yeah. I started punting there as my first punt and only place I feel safe to go etc, mebbe my own punting inexperience.

I always had great times at  HOD & Annabellas ..

I must  visit the  latest HOD locations ,.Loved the Kensington & Chelsea venues. .

1 person likes this

Looks like Angie has gone :(

Hope she returns one day..

She told me she was only doing the job on a temporary basis before moving to Portugal to work as a dancer again. I however don't know if her removal from the website is because of that or just a holiday.

Good news, she appears to be back on their website! Must have just been a holiday :)

On 30/05/2016 at 5:03 PM, jojosun said:

I always had great times at  HOD & Annabellas ..

I must  visit the  latest HOD locations ,.Loved the Kensington & Chelsea venues. .

HOD1 is very convenient as well with a nice line up of friendly girls and maid ..