Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ealingboy

lauren of london retreat

3 posts in this topic

Hi

Has anyone got any direct feedback for Lauren at London Retreat? The website does not show a clear view of her face.

The reviews on the website are very positive and claim she is pretty.   I would be interested if anyone could support this view.

Thanks

Posted (edited)

Definitely my favourite girl there. Very petite and one of my favourite  body types. A lovely and warm person as well. 

Her face is pretty for sure, though I suppose not conventionally stunning (but very few WGs are in my book). I wouldn't think you can go wrong in terms of overall experience.

Disclaimer: I don't go in for the real hardcore stuff at LR, have used it more for cautious experimentation. The place is very well run, has high overall standards in terms of hygiene, service and attractiveness of the girls. Have never met an unattractive girl there in all these years, nor had a bad session (though some have been spectacular while others have been a bit meh). 

Edited by Gandalfthewhite

Thanks a lot, very helpful. I think I will make a visit to Lauren. 

I am only looking for cautious experimentation as well. I am hoping Lauren will be able to provide a top service.