Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kayak

Xmas Temp WG's?

6 posts in this topic

I've been scanning the "other site" and I'm frustrated to find a number of offers from very attractive providers, who I seem to have missed, as they were only "offering their services until Xmas day, or New years eve".

I suppose that it's quite understanding, and it might be quite common, so that they can afford all the costs at the end of the year.

Has anyone noticed this too, is it a common occurrence at this time of the year?

Some of them are quite lovely, I'm a bit disappointed to have stumbled upon them so late!:confused:

With any due respect to the new providers that you found, it would hardly have been a missed opportunity on your own part.

December and January are notorious months for totally unsuitable applicants that- as you so rightly say- are only in it to meet their overheads in what they assume to be an easy way of grabbing a few quids.

Our own interviewees in this period are usually diabolical - we have had Subo lookalikes, girls with screaming kids in baby buggies, girls that had babies three weeks ago, etc etc, all wholly unsuitable and just wanting to pay their electric bills.

We have always said that even though this may SEEM to be the easiest industry in the world, only 2% of girls will ever be successful at it. The christmas period itself probably scares off more new punters through inadequate and poor service than the rest of the year altogether.

you are probally better off sticking to girls you know and love at this time of year honey.

as midlandsmaidens has said this time of year brings out all sorts :confused:

Rebbekka

I'm sure you're right.

It does sound a bit dreadful, imagining all those women who wouldn't normally consider the job, having found themselves in such a desperate state that they decide to "cross that line", as it were, one can't help feeling sorry for them.

we have had Subo lookalikes

I must say though, that this made me smile - there must surely be a potential market for "Subo lookalikes". Would you call them "celebrity lookalikes?":D

Strange things happen on 'the other site'. I have tried to contact several girls in the Glasgow area and had a very poor reply rate (about 1 in 6).

For amusement over the Christmas/New year period I counted over 90 girls without any feed back or reports - eqiuvalent to 40% - two even had negative feedback. As many girls had been on the site for some months I find this strange.

Could it be that many of the entries are false. If so why?

Raises real doubts on the effectiveness of a?work.

Our own interviewees in this period are usually diabolical - we have had Subo lookalikes, girls with screaming kids in baby buggies, girls that had babies three weeks ago, etc etc, all wholly unsuitable and just wanting to pay their electric bills.

We have always said that even though this may SEEM to be the easiest industry in the world, only 2% of girls will ever be successful at it. The christmas period itself probably scares off more new punters through inadequate and poor service than the rest of the year altogether.

Well it's reassuring to know that agencies are being picky on whom they employ, even if the girl does have a big lekky bill to pay or needs to feed the kids. As for girls 3 weeks on from giving birth....words fail me. And I do appreciate that agencies dont want their reputations ruined by a barrage of negative FRs either.

While Subo celebrity shagalikes may do it for some men, if I was offered a lookalike of her even for free, I'm afraid Percy wouldn't manage a flicker.

Now, give me Sarah Jayne Mee off Sky News, actress/dancer Ali Bastian or singer Pixie Lott, and you'd see the bulge across the street. :confused: