Mr A

London Sex Parties

6 posts in this topic

Has anyone tried any of the sex parties in London? I've heard Killing Kittens and Heaven Circle are good. Sorry if this is on the wrong board but I'm based in Central London so only interested in the ones in the area. Any info would be appreciated as I've never been to one and it sounds tempting!

Both the parties you list are invite / approval only, and from what I've heard from someone who attends KK, that's mainly for gay/bi women who want to play with each other, men can be invited to join in but often stand on the sidelines.

If you're a single bloke you might be better off with something like The Phoenix Club.

http://thephoenixclub.london/about

1 person likes this

Hi

I did ask question about Phoenix when saying hello, the other week, but seems I did it wrong mentioning in a hello post. Having decided to bit the bullet (well had my bullet bitten) and attend earlier in the week I can 100% confirm you will not be disappointed.

Did I do this one right mods?

39 minutes ago, DavidA said:

Hi

I did ask question about Phoenix when saying hello, the other week, but seems I did it wrong mentioning in a hello post. Having decided to bit the bullet (well had my bullet bitten) and attend earlier in the week I can 100% confirm you will not be disappointed.

Did I do this one right mods?

So you have submitted a Punternet review then?

http://www.punternet.com/index.php/reviews

On Tuesday, May 31, 2016 at 9:22 PM, Epiphone56 said:

Both the parties you list are invite / approval only, and from what I've heard from someone who attends KK, that's mainly for gay/bi women who want to play with each other, men can be invited to join in but often stand on the sidelines.

If you're a single bloke you might be better off with something like The Phoenix Club.

http://thephoenixclub.london/about

Yes you can't go wrong with The Phoenix Club. I have been to 3 parties when it was LMP all really good! 

On 31/05/2016 at 6:14 PM, Mr A said:

Has anyone tried any of the sex parties in London? I've heard Killing Kittens and Heaven Circle are good. Sorry if this is on the wrong board but I'm based in Central London so only interested in the ones in the area. Any info would be appreciated as I've never been to one and it sounds tempting!

This has been discussed here before and if you are not 'in top condition' what you need is a 'babe' on your arm: single men are not allowed.