Guest wellnhappy

If your favourite changed her appearance dramatically...

16 posts in this topic

Would you still see her?

I'm wondering if for some men whether its actually more than the physical looks and more the personality that attracts them towards their favourite/regular girl and also wondered that if for some reason that favourite/regular girl dramatically changed her appearance would they still want to see her?

Maybe she has done something as simple as gone from blonde to brunette, she may have had a boob job done or even gone the whole hog and completely changed her body shape/size etc. Would you still see her?

No l wouldnt think so i see Sasha in Soho and she has changed her hair from Blond to dirty blond but hasnt put me off

I am a dress size 18 but on a diet that is really strict I am aiming for size 10 so I may lose my bbw lovers but at the same time gain clients that dont like bigger girls, not that I think appearance should matter when its just massage and handjobs but those guys seem to think it does.

Years ago my regular changed from being French to English! I'd been seeing her at least a year as a very convincing French girl but it was all part of her act. It was a bit of a shock when she reverted to English but I'm glad I stuck with her because she became far more approachable and I had a couple more lovely years seeing her

I seem to have lost one in my hair change, the others say they prefer me dark.

Would you still see her?
In principle, yes, and if most men are like me they probably wouldn't notice a hair change, or even an upping of bra size or two!

However, if I hadn't seen her for 6 months and she'd lost over 10 stone I'd probably think I'd come to the wrong address! :confused:

........ or even gone the whole hog and completely changed her body shape/size etc. Would you still see her?

Can you please advise how to completely change body shape (for the better) ?

I used to see someone who was the sweetest lady, a stunning redhead, only drawback was she had boobs that would not have looked out of place on your 80 year old granny - one day she went off and had some 36c's fitted, which really completed the picture - but she became a complete cow, unbelievable change in personality.

If she changes for the better in my eyes then I'll continue seeing her.

personally only the addition of a penis would genuinely put me off returning to a regular girl :confused:

Would you still see her?

I'm wondering if for some men whether its actually more than the physical looks and more the personality that attracts them towards their favourite/regular girl and also wondered that if for some reason that favourite/regular girl dramatically changed her appearance would they still want to see her?

Maybe she has done something as simple as gone from blonde to brunette, she may have had a boob job done or even gone the whole hog and completely changed her body shape/size etc. Would you still see her?

Some girls have changed and some with good results.

But I will pretend it is not just the good looks that makes a good regular.

And I am fairly confident that none of my regulars feel the need for a drastic change.

They are Far too sensible for that.

A personality or service should not change, because someone either puts on/ looses weight, or has a hair colour change.

The fact remains, there are many ladies of all sizes and distinction to attract, its the service and personality that the serious punter are attracted too.

Moreover, can anyone give an example of someone who has undergone a 'drastic' change? I can't think of anyone who has or would want to.

To answer the op, as long as the change left me with the opinion that she was no worse, then it would not stop me seeing her. I agree with what another poster said in that the less visible changes that take place regarding a girls personality can be the most off putting.

Earlier this year I lost 2 stone due to illness.

I've gone from a size 14 to a 10.

I fancied a change of hairstyle so had my long hair cut fairly short.

I get less work now than I did when I was bigger LOL

Earlier this year I lost 2 stone due to illness.

I've gone from a size 14 to a 10.

I fancied a change of hairstyle so had my long hair cut fairly short.

I get less work now than I did when I was bigger LOL

Bloody hell how much hair did you have :)

I don't think appearance should mean anything but in this society it means alot :)

We all tend to judge a book by it's cover rather than reading the pages first:(

x x x x

I don't think appearance should mean anything but in this society it means alot :)

We all tend to judge a book by it's cover rather than reading the pages first:(

x x x x

It means a lot when you are out there looking to buy sex.