Beast

How do you finish?

17 posts in this topic

I noticed in the topic about 'going for it harder' that some blokes who are circumcised, find condoms reduce sensitivity find they have to bang harder to get offf.  As time has gone on I have found myself filling the bag less often and coming in a girls hands, mouth.  Is this the 'norm' for most guys?

There is no 'norm' from my side of things- I see men who struggle to finish with or without condom (obviously without condom they are not inside me) and men who come quickly with or without condom, again not coming inside me but on me (or on themselves!)

If I had to have a more definite answer I would say slightly more men come through being wanked, by me or themselves than through fucking- I think that's probably due to the fact they are used to coming by hand rather than intercourse. It's also not uncommon for men to only be able to come wanking themselves which is due to wank hand, i.e. their cock is so used to bringing themselves off it can't react to other stimulation.

I definitely haven't noticed whether being circumcised makes any difference at all. I have a regular who has been circumcised since a baby and still comes fast! 

To be honest I love having my face and tits cum on so I probably do encourage this and it seems to be very popular! 

2 people like this

I like to finish in missionary because I'm old fashioned. I know from earlier life I'm super sensitive and don't last long with unprotected vaginal sex. However I can last much longer with owo. I'm uncircumcised and I can't pull my foreskin back; it will only go all the way back with owo. Not sure why. But I've recently discovered a new talent, I can pop twice in a 30 minute session but I can only do it with vaginal sex and I have to really go like a jack hammer to achieve it. I recently had a tit wank, had to work for quite a while but the orgasm was more intense, gave her a nice pearl necklace too :-) I'm still learning the punting game and not enough experience to find my true preference. I've yet to try CIM, need to find a willing WG. 

I have to say that with the advent of EE girls, CIM (or even CIF) is becoming almost the only way for me (increases the intimacy) - swallow is even better (though certainly rarer)!  Finishing with penetrative sex tends to only happen by accident!

Throughout my entire life both in marriage for 40 years and punting as a widower over the last 10 or so  years I have finished simultaneously with my partner through penetrative sex - and great that is! However over the last year (in my eighties) I am finding that doesn't always happen and sometimes we now have to finish simultaneously by mutual masturbation. 

For a few months I was feeling a little jaded/stressed and found that I was struggling and more often opted for HJ to finish, that fortunately passed.  I also found that with really uncomfortably tight condoms I rarely fill the bag, in most cases 9/10 it's not a problem with the regular size. If I feel particularly filthy I'll go for CIM and swallow if the SP is up for it but most times it's mish to finish or doggy if slightly struggling which is my preferred finish. For me being stressed as opposed to nervous can tip the balance between a good punt.

On ‎03‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 1:13 PM, Beast said:

I noticed in the topic about 'going for it harder' that some blokes who are circumcised, find condoms reduce sensitivity find they have to bang harder to get offf.  As time has gone on I have found myself filling the bag less often and coming in a girls hands, mouth.  Is this the 'norm' for most guys?

I usually cum on her face or cum in her mouth, so she can swallow it.  Occasionally, I cum on her calf muscle and tummy.

18 hours ago, Moonraker said:

Throughout my entire life both in marriage for 40 years and punting as a widower over the last 10 or so  years I have finished simultaneously with my partner through penetrative sex - and great that is! However over the last year (in my eighties) I am finding that doesn't always happen and sometimes we now have to finish simultaneously by mutual masturbation. 

It never occurs to me that some of you regular posters are in this age bracket. wow - still going - there's a lot to look forward to in old age then and it's not all gloom

2 people like this

I expect i might manage to cum more easily whilst enjoying penetrative sex if condoms weren't so desensitising, and too tight.  I know as an occasional attender of parties that my cock doesn't count as large, but it is thicker than most and in the larger category; its a shame there are not slightly larger condoms for slightly larger guys, or are there?  Quite often after thrusting away I start to loose my erection and having the plastic bag off give me the chance to either get hard again and have a second go, or enjoy some oral / oily hand action and pop that way.

I used to find that to have a second cum, I had to be in missionary and fucking as hard as I can but these days as I seem to be calming down and finding a second cum harder to achieve, I'm having to adjust.  I gave Jai of HoD a great facial the other week and found it as satisfying as cumming inside her whereas once I would have been quite disappointed not to have cum inside her at least once.

Sometimes a good hard fuck from start to finish jusr cuts it, not many men seem to be able to sustain it for more than a few mins but if they're 'on it' then

it can be quite buzzy.

On 3 June 2016 at 2:49 PM, MinxyLydia said:

There is no 'norm' from my side of things- I see men who struggle to finish with or without condom (obviously without condom they are not inside me) and men who come quickly with or without condom, again not coming inside me but on me (or on themselves!)

If I had to have a more definite answer I would say slightly more men come through being wanked, by me or themselves than through fucking- I think that's probably due to the fact they are used to coming by hand rather than intercourse. It's also not uncommon for men to only be able to come wanking themselves which is due to wank hand, i.e. their cock is so used to bringing themselves off it can't react to other stimulation.

I definitely haven't noticed whether being circumcised makes any difference at all. I have a regular who has been circumcised since a baby and still comes fast! 

To be honest I love having my face and tits cum on so I probably do encourage this and it seems to be very popular! 

I would agree with this completely and think a lot of how someone cums is what they are used to usually. I do get massive satisfaction out of CIM if the client is clean and not too hairy and even more when I swallow and see their face!

I have met clients who are so worried about ejaculating too soon that they almost will themselves not to and then find it hard (pardon the pun) to cum at all and then that's when your skill is really tested as it goes beyond what feels natural.

I have regular clients who are like clockwork and other's who shock me each time I see them as to what/how makes them cum. 

If there is one common denominator across the board it is men who just aren't used to condoms and simply can't cum that way, Sadly, that bit isn't an option so praise the lord for the many wonderful and various alternative methods. 

Posted (edited)

On 03/06/2016 at 4:40 PM, The Film Director said:

I have to say that with the advent of EE girls, CIM (or even CIF) is becoming almost the only way for me (increases the intimacy) - swallow is even better (though certainly rarer)!  Finishing with penetrative sex tends to only happen by accident!

well they have been here for about 15 years now so...

Edited by Chloe Kisses

4 hours ago, EnjoyEmily said:

Sometimes a good hard fuck from start to finish jusr cuts it, not many men seem to be able to sustain it for more than a few mins but if they're 'on it' then

it can be quite buzzy.

I dont see guys who are "on it" if Im understanding your meaning, well, not anymore anyway, more like total utter irritants than buzzy to me Im afraid, "on it" means they cat stop because the second they do and their mind wanders you are instantly left with a wet noodle for a cock

Glad you can still get a buzz from your work!  I certainly enjoy the buzz whenever I can slip away for an encounter!

On 06/06/2016 at 1:34 PM, Beast said:

I expect i might manage to cum more easily whilst enjoying penetrative sex if condoms weren't so desensitising, and too tight.  I know as an occasional attender of parties that my cock doesn't count as large, but it is thicker than most and in the larger category; its a shame there are not slightly larger condoms for slightly larger guys, or are there?  Quite often after thrusting away I start to loose my erection and having the plastic bag off give me the chance to either get hard again and have a second go, or enjoy some oral / oily hand action and pop that way.

Hey Beast,

There are larger condoms avaliable which are ideal for more 'girthy' gentlemen; I use skyns which come in regular and large. I don't think any one would object if you brought an unopened packet to a party or for a one on one. You should find that they don't squeeze all the blood out of the wrong place therefore killing your erection :)

C x

On 04/06/2016 at 2:27 PM, lancelot said:

It never occurs to me that some of you regular posters are in this age bracket. wow - still going - there's a lot to look forward to in old age then and it's not all gloom

Yep there are plenty of gentlemen in my experience who still enjoy being naughty in this age group and why not have as much have as much fun as you possibly can no matter what your age? :)

1 person likes this