Siliconfan

Cindy is back

11 posts in this topic

Looks like the fab Busty Kim Cindy is returning to MK at Annabellas.  Sweet girl, with the biggest, firmest  enhanced rack in the business,  and curves to match. I'll have to make the trip soon just to weight those two beauties again.

1 person likes this

I had a black girl called Cindy a few years back at Anabellas! Massive rack great tit fuck..! Is it the same one? 

44 minutes ago, benbatig said:

I had a black girl called Cindy a few years back at Anabellas! Massive rack great tit fuck..! Is it the same one? 

Have a look at the Annabellas site?

Does appear to be black (wasn't sure with the top photo but others make that clear).

The link to Annabellas site from a review takes you to an older home page (special offer ending 2014) but the schedule, galleries etc are the current ones.

37 minutes ago, vivluvsme said:

Have a look at the Annabellas site?

Does appear to be black (wasn't sure with the top photo but others make that clear).

The link to Annabellas site from a review takes you to an older home page (special offer ending 2014) but the schedule, galleries etc are the current ones.

Yeh she is black. The girl a few years back was too so I'm guessing it's the same one!

And another point not that it makes a big difference she isn't British! Not sure why they say she is..! She had an accent. I think from Ghana or Nigeria...

1 person likes this

45 minutes ago, benbatig said:

And another point not that it makes a big difference she isn't British! Not sure why they say she is..! She had an accent. I think from Ghana or Nigeria...

If she does not have a British passport when she arrives tomorrow then her profile will be updated accordingly. She said she is British so we'll take her word until we have seen her passport. 

1 person likes this

Cindy has a sing-song voice  and laughs a lot, altogether she sounds sweet and feminine.  The pics are definitely the same girl I saw in MK maybe 2 years ago?  Back then she had a very unusual technique combining a tit fuck with BBBJ which only a girl with such an incredible rack  could pull off. Drained me into her mouth with this! Cindy will give you a good time, I get hard just thinking about that black Babe! 

2 people like this

Any chance of a weekday appearance for Cindy?? Or is she coming to HOD to soon? 

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, lougb1 said:

Any chance of a weekday appearance for Cindy?? Or is she coming to HOD to soon? 

Let us see how she gets on today and go from there. This is the first time we will have spoken to her since she last worked for us so we do not know her personal, professional commitments or intentions. 

1 person likes this

cool hope Cindy decides to stay...

21 hours ago, Siliconfan said:

Cindy has a sing-song voice  and laughs a lot, altogether she sounds sweet and feminine.  The pics are definitely the same girl I saw in MK maybe 2 years ago?  Back then she had a very unusual technique combining a tit fuck with BBBJ which only a girl with such an incredible rack  could pull off. Drained me into her mouth with this! Cindy will give you a good time, I get hard just thinking about that black Babe! 

Yeh I remember the tit fucking was awesome! But she didn't suck me at the same time but it sounds amazing can't wait to give it a go..!

1 person likes this