Daisy flowers

Why do some potential clients ask so many questions?

25 posts in this topic

Ok, so I have an in depth profile on here and adult work. Constantly get "what do you offer", "how much", "what do you look like", "where are you", "are you English". All day long, argh!!!! Is there a genuine reason for this? What do you all think, please make me understand so I can get more understanding about these questions. P.s. All the answers to their questions are on my profile. *goes to bang head on brick wall*!!

I would suggest that they aren't actually potential clients, but timewasters who are wanking into their phone or computer screen while they ask these questions.

That's what I think but I would say 40% have shocked me and shown up, it has been constant today! Was wondering if there may be another reason

Part and parcel of the job sometimes.Generally these guys are just window shoppers rather than genuine punters.I get it when guys want to confirm rates and services but the callers that ask 20 questions such as 'What do you look like?' 'How big are your tits?' and 'Do you do xyz service (that you explicitly say you do not)?' have no intention of booking and mainly just ring round loads of us for a cheap thrill.Some may still book and turn up if you have the patience to answer all these types of questions but have generally found that they either cancel,no show or aren't particularly pleasant clients.

2 people like this

Are you  listed anywhere other than AW with just name and phone number?

1 minute ago, Carnival said:

I personally find it doesn't make much odds where you advertise you get these types who can't be arsed to read anyway.I'll ask where they get my number from and many say AW and will admit they just scrolled to my number without reading anything important.

2 people like this

"Are you any good?" is the best one. 

4 people like this

May be a timewaster but its also because some ladies tend to (ahem) embelish their likes list with stuff they've no intention of doing.  OWO is my must so if if I see OWO (at discretion) then I want to know how discretionary we are talking:lol:.  

6 hours ago, Strawberry said:

"Are you any good?" is the best one. 

No, I'm rubbish and I often fall asleep on the job.  Next question?  I have been known to come out with remarks like that to the dumbest of questions.  :D

2 people like this

4 hours ago, Ebonypru said:

No, I'm rubbish and I often fall asleep on the job.  Next question?  I have been known to come out with remarks like that to the dumbest of questions.  :D

Ooh. Id love to have an after sex snooze with the girl. 

20 hours ago, Carnival said:

I receive enquiries from men who think I'm in a different location (2 hours away), offering incalls. When asked they are adamant they have seen my details on my AW profile, and that it says I'm offering incalls in the city they insist I'm in. 

Posted (edited)

23 hours ago, Daisy flowers said:

Ok, so I have an in depth profile on here and adult work. Constantly get "what do you offer", "how much", "what do you look like", "where are you", "are you English". All day long, argh!!!! Is there a genuine reason for this? What do you all think, please make me understand so I can get more understanding about these questions. P.s. All the answers to their questions are on my profile. *goes to bang head on brick wall*!!

It may simply be that they want to touch base with you, get a feel by your answers as to what you're about and the kind of person you are and as such they'll ask questions that whilst the answer is found on your website they still want to hear it from you and try to gauge just a little about the person they're considering spending in excess of £100 with?

On the flip, you should (not always) get a feel for them also, some timwasters you can spot a mile away, others may take a few emails and some you may never see them coming.

I see the email tennis as exploratory, if they get too much you cut back on the response time/lenght and go from there but I would not diss anyone out of hand that asked questions where the answers can be found on my website...it's sort of par for the course, speculate and all that.

Of course if the start with a/s/l .....well then it's a whole different ball game :D

Edited by EnjoyEmily
omitted word
1 person likes this

It depends on the type of person a client is I guess.

I hate to generalise (but I'm going to anyway!) by and large I think men are much more visual and impulsive than we are; they've seen your pics, they're excited, there's a number to call and ask you if you can really give them what they want... and they're going to do it right now!

I'm going to be even more boring and suggest that genetically that's exactly how they should behave because on a biological level the best thing they can do is spread their genes far and wide and impregnate as many women as possible, whenever they feel like it (although of course in thisday and age we use condoms!).

Women however tend to take much greater consideration into their choices because we can only share our genes sparingly. I tend to find that the women who contact me have thought about it ALOT beforehand. Of course we can't get each other pregnant but I think perhaps the same basic instincts probably apply.

And then there are the guys who just like wanking while talking to a 'WG'. :rolleyes:

1 person likes this

On 16/06/2016 at 11:46 PM, Carnival said:

The questions asked and the way they are asked, can help me with my screening. 

There again some punters may see the money paid to a girl as a huge amount of money and can I'll afford to waste it so are being careful.

Yh I get the being careful part but the questions can get excessive. Oh hilarious, yes I have heard that before, "are you any good" sometimes I will exclaim "well I'm hardly going to say I'm bad am I, read my many ratings and feedback". Then the people who ask if I'm English when I'm on the phone to them and they can clearly hear my accent and English is in my name. Then they go through asking if I do services that aren't advertised even though my profile states if I don't advertise it, I don't do it. Argh, it drives me nutty, definitely a downer on this job, yh I understand about the discretion part. I don't think I am advertised elsewhere x

Yes I've been asked "Are you British?" by British sounding men. Errr I have an accent which definitely defines me as such, although has confused a few southerners. 

25 minutes ago, Strawberry said:

Yes I've been asked "Are you British?" by British sounding men. Errr I have an accent which definitely defines me as such, although has confused a few southerners. 

Aye but you are from t`grim north where `get her coat lass, you`ve pulled` counts as a chat up line.

The grim north? I'm from the south and love the north, i wish I had the accent

its called too lazy to bother reading

I refer them back to the place they got my number and suggest they read all the info then call me back

2 people like this

I imagine the answers to anything that involves humans will be illogical......hail to Spock. Someone I knew about a year ago, and no it was not an imaginary

friend, asked to confirm with the girl advertising... not sure if you are allowed to say the full name so here goes on V*** Street, was her menu as stated. She

replied yes, asked what the charges were for a duo show, she replied, I do not do duo, you can iamgine the rest of the conversation.

Some girls advertise what they do not offer and some guys are just jerks.....or need a jerk. :lol:

On ‎17‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 9:34 PM, EnjoyEmily said:

It may simply be that they want to touch base with you, get a feel by your answers as to what you're about and the kind of person you are and as such they'll ask questions that whilst the answer is found on your website they still want to hear it from you and try to gauge just a little about the person they're considering spending in excess of £100 with?

On the flip, you should (not always) get a feel for them also, some timwasters you can spot a mile away, others may take a few emails and some you may never see them coming.

I see the email tennis as exploratory, if they get too much you cut back on the response time/lenght and go from there but I would not diss anyone out of hand that asked questions where the answers can be found on my website...it's sort of par for the course, speculate and all that.

Of course if the start with a/s/l .....well then it's a whole different ball game :D

I like the way EnjoyEmily has answered above.

I never just go by what has been typed on a profile, because 'sometimes' an impressive profile doesn't match with the real attitude of the girl behind that profile!  I always ask questions before booking.  I do this because I need to make sure our personalities match well enough (I can't check this out by reading a profile), and I need to ensure all the services I require (some services cannot be selected, or are not listed as like or dislike) are available to me.

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, Btd said:

I like the way EnjoyEmily has answered above.

I never just go by what has been typed on a profile, because 'sometimes' an impressive profile doesn't match with the real attitude of the girl behind that profile!  I always ask questions before booking.  I do this because I need to make sure our personalities match well enough (I can't check this out by reading a profile), and I need to ensure all the services I require (some services cannot be selected, or are not listed as like or dislike) are available to me.

There is a difference between asking these two sets of questions

"do you still offer OWO and CIM" Reasonable question as we do change our services sometimes

"is the duo still on offer" again reasonable as duoes often come to an end eventually

"what services are compatible with the Nuru massage" highly pertinent to the guy before he decides what sort of appointment he wants

"do you do (insert very specific domme services not listed on website" again highly pertinent and I do say to ask if something you like isnt listed just in case im happy to offer it

"When are you available on wednesday or thursday" Day specific so clearly trying  to match windows of availability

"can you wear (insert specific clothing request" Pertinent to the booking and again highly specific to his requirements

These questions above are general or specific enquires and show that the guy has actually read my profile

Whereas this group below

"what services do you offer" THEY ARE ALL LISTED

"what do you look like" LOOK AT THE PICTURES WHERE YOU GET MY NUMBER

"where are you" CLEARLY LISTED AS MILTON KEYNES BUCKINGHAMSHIRE IN EVERY PROFILE

"whats your age, size, hair colour, nationality" ALSO LISTED ON PROFILES

"whats your name, who are you???" really, JUST REALLY???

"what are you wearing "  totally irrelevent as you are not here downstairs waiting to come in

These are asking the basics because he couldnt be arsed to waste his own time reading the blurb I spent a lot of my time writing so that guys would be equipped with information and wouldnt have to waste both of our times asking endless questions about basics

There is a difference between someone asking questions that are relevent and someone asking beause they cant even remember who you are and didnt waste their life reading our profiles

Edited by Chloe Kisses
6 people like this

On 20 June 2016 at 7:32 AM, Chloe Kisses said:

There is a difference between asking these two sets of questions

"do you still offer OWO and CIM" Reasonable question as we do change our services sometimes

"is the duo still on offer" again reasonable as duoes often come to an end eventually

"what services are compatible with the Nuru massage" highly pertinent to the guy before he decides what sort of appointment he wants

"do you do (insert very specific domme services not listed on website" again highly pertinent and I do say to ask if something you like isnt listed just in case im happy to offer it

"When are you available on wednesday or thursday" Day specific so clearly trying  to match windows of availability

"can you wear (insert specific clothing request" Pertinent to the booking and again highly specific to his requirements

These questions above are general or specific enquires and show that the guy has actually read my profile

Whereas this group below

"what services do you offer" THEY ARE ALL LISTED

"what do you look like" LOOK AT THE PICTURES WHERE YOU GET MY NUMBER

"where are you" CLEARLY LISTED AS MILTON KEYNES BUCKINGHAMSHIRE IN EVERY PROFILE

"whats your age, size, hair colour, nationality" ALSO LISTED ON PROFILES

"whats your name, who are you???" really, JUST REALLY???

"what are you wearing "  totally irrelevent as you are not here downstairs waiting to come in

These are asking the basics because he couldnt be arsed to waste his own time reading the blurb I spent a lot of my time writing so that guys would be equipped with information and wouldnt have to waste both of our times asking endless questions about basics

There is a difference between someone asking questions that are relevent and someone asking beause they cant even remember who you are and didnt waste their life reading our profiles

Absolutely bloody bang on Chloe, I couldn't have answered better myself xX

If it's a question asking if I still do a certain service or if I have any slots left for a certain day I'll answer no problem. 

The ones who ask "Are you British" "Where are you based" "Describe yourself to me to tempt me into spending my cash on you" (I actually had that once). Any stupid question that can be answered by reading my profile will get a "Please read my profile, once done, we can arrange a booking, thanks!"

Other than that I will ignore "Are u free" "Where u based" it just screams time waster to me. X

2 people like this