Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kapelwa

fly by night latin ladies

5 posts in this topic

I have been looking at various latin ladies profiles on different sites with a view to visiting one. But I am troubled by the fact they often seem to be at a location just for day for a short period and then pop up elsewhere either in the same city or elsewhere in the UK. And the same pattern repeats itself again.

I dont know if this is unique to this group but I wonder how much independence the lady really has, or are they being controlled and moved around. Obviously I dont want to support anything involving coercion. And from a selfish point of view any fly by night operation is surely going to mean a greater risk of being ripped off, of a 'brothel raid' (one council in west London currently claiming to have closed down over 50!).

None of them incidentally ever seem to have any reviews anywhere and often use full face photos, which further arouses my suspicion.

Any advice welcome. Thanks!

Not sure about 'coerced' - probably they came to the UK to make money........ fast.  Yet anything is possible and you might be right in your observations.  

If I see bad bananas in the market I simply do not buy them, however good is the deal - I know they will be off in several hours.

Thanks Annabelle that's a great analogy!

This quote from a sex worker in the thread on Cambridge also points to the less sinister but still not that trustworthy scenario:

“There's about 18 or so independent girls working Cambridge as well as some from the agencies who can come in from other towns but of those about three or four are girls who travel. They go to each town and stay for a couple of weeks as the men want to see new ladies."

She gives the 'travelling girls' as an example of those who , like the independent ones, engage in safe working and shouldnt be bothered by the authorities.

On 6/18/2016 at 11:41 AM, kapelwa said:

Thanks Annabelle that's a great analogy!

This quote from a sex worker in the thread on Cambridge also points to the less sinister but still not that trustworthy scenario:

“There's about 18 or so independent girls working Cambridge as well as some from the agencies who can come in from other towns but of those about three or four are girls who travel. They go to each town and stay for a couple of weeks as the men want to see new ladies."

She gives the 'travelling girls' as an example of those who , like the independent ones, engage in safe working and shouldnt be bothered by the authorities.

It sounds like they are touring.  Literally a few days here, a weekend there.  And yes, the men in those cities love the novelty of who's new in town.  

There's plenty in London, literally too many to see in a reasonable time frame....but there are some real gems out there, my only gripe is that some then pass there advert onto others to use which defeats the object really....

1 person likes this