Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bongo

Sandi Toksvig

11 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Just been having a break from gardening, and seen her on a quiz show 15 to 1 or something, and she is looking very righteous. In a brainy non-sexual way of course.

I go to a few family gatherings, including funerals, and I have to say she would be just about the perfect person to be a +1 to these sorts of occasions. She'd make you look intelligent by association ( certainly for me ) and others would look at you thinking you've done well for yourself there matey. If called upon to speak a few words, they would be at just the right level, with the odd joke the nephews and nieces would laugh at. If someone like her offered rates for attending non-sexy functions, she would get a lot of interest. Imv, of course.

Edited by bongo

3 hours ago, bongo said:

Just been having a break from gardening, and seen her on a quiz show 15 to 1 or something, and she is looking very righteous. In a brainy non-sexual way of course.

I go to a few family gatherings, including funerals, and I have to say she would be just about the perfect person to be a +1 to these sorts of occasions. She'd make you look intelligent by association ( certainly for me ) and others would look at you thinking you've done well for yourself there matey. If called upon to speak a few words, they would be at just the right level, with the odd joke the nephews and nieces would laugh at. If someone like her offered rates for attending non-sexy functions, she would get a lot of interest. Imv, of course.

Bad news. Rug muncher.

1 person likes this

IMV = Inner Mouth Vomit

1 person likes this

she has the shortest neck of anyone currently on television.

Not criticising her as used to sort of fancy her decades ago when she was on a children's tv show and on QI they do this with other people too but they have been subtly preparing audiences for her taking over by presumably playing to her areas of knowledge or simply giving her forewarning of topics.

I first noticed QI did it years ago with Ben Miller and space knowledge I think but it seems to be done more often now (or re-run on Dave). 

Anyone still awake...

7 minutes ago, vivluvsme said:

Not criticising her as used to sort of fancy her decades ago when she was on a children's tv show.....

Was it called Number 73 or something?

Set in a house and, I may be totally wrong but I think that bloke who does all the Art stuff (Art Attack??)  was on it.

I had a thing for the younger lass who used to go round on rollerskates

She used to go out with Clare Balding ( for the sake of lawyers) it was freely available to read in the paper. Never met Sandy, Clare came over as

a genuine person  in a brief meeting in company.

I've had a little lady crush on her for years ... shes fun and smart and I think she'd be great in bed :)

4 hours ago, MySecretLife said:

I've had a little lady crush on her for years ... shes fun and smart and I think she'd be great in bed :)

Do you reckon? I just cant get past the neck thing!

It's at a good angle for some things ;)

1 person likes this

I've fancied her for about ten years.

Unfortunately for the last eight or so, I've also been aware she bats for the other side ...

(Why do us chaps say that? If she likes the ladies, she's batting for the same side, surely?)