Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vivluvsme

I am pleased

11 posts in this topic

In an idle moment, I glanced at the review stats.

While I was very gratified the top two reviewed ladies had both had the benefit of being serviced by me, the lasting pleasure came from exploring and confirming that a punter with 79 punts listed with an average punt price of £325 did not have a neutral or negative among them.

Edited by vivluvsme

Aaagh! Just found one with an average of £452 pe rpunt from 44 punts and nearly 25% get a no!!!

Incredible.

Edited by vivluvsme

:huh:

One of us is drunk because I've absolutely no idea what the hell you're talking about.

It's probably me.....

1 person likes this

On 20/6/2016 at 7:02 PM, vivluvsme said:

Aaagh! Just found one with an average of £452 pe rpunt from 44 punts and nearly 25% get a no!!!

Incredible.

You sure you're not drunk too, Viv? I make it he has just 4 no's out of 44, which is less than 10%. Still, he chucked more than 1 grand away on those four punts.

On 6/21/2016 at 8:37 PM, Colonel Bonkers said:

You sure you're not drunk too, Viv? I make it he has just 4 no's out of 44, which is less than 10%. Still, he chucked more than 1 grand away on those four punts.

You are quite right of course. My version was more exciting though...

On 23/6/2016 at 8:09 PM, vivluvsme said:

You are quite right of course. My version was more exciting though...

Man after my own heart. Every story-teller recognizes the importance of this.

2 people like this

On 20/06/2016 at 6:02 PM, vivluvsme said:

Incredible.

I noticed that with other reviewers......it speaks volumes.  With some, the percentage increases even more and you think: mate, with the path you are following, it looks like you are 'destined' to be unhappy.  :D  Research, research, research.

Edited by Annabellexoxo

Again just noticed - how does someone achieve an average spend per punt of £39? I assumed punts had to include sex but Ego in MK does not offer that and has reviews so perhaps a lot of things count.

Is there a contact requirement at least?

On 28/6/2016 at 10:16 AM, vivluvsme said:

Again just noticed - how does someone achieve an average spend per punt of £39? I assumed punts had to include sex but Ego in MK does not offer that and has reviews so perhaps a lot of things count.

Is there a contact requirement at least?

What does a 15-minute walk-up cost these days?

I quickly found a Soho one in the reviews for under £30 - I recall 15 minutes could cost £16 in the late 70s so a very slow rate of increase.

But another one was £100 for 30 minutes, which you might not think you're heading for in a walk up.