Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vivluvsme

I am pleased

11 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

In an idle moment, I glanced at the review stats.

While I was very gratified the top two reviewed ladies had both had the benefit of being serviced by me, the lasting pleasure came from exploring and confirming that a punter with 79 punts listed with an average punt price of £325 did not have a neutral or negative among them.

 

Edited by vivluvsme

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Aaagh! Just found one with an average of £452 pe rpunt from 44 punts and nearly 25% get a no!!!

Incredible.

Edited by vivluvsme

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:huh:

One of us is drunk because I've absolutely no idea what the hell you're talking about.

It's probably me.....

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When you sober up, look at the reviews section with its statistics feature.

Lists of escorts with most reviews on them and, what I am referring to, list of punters who have written most reviews:

http://www.punternet.com/index.php/reviewstats

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/6/2016 at 7:02 PM, vivluvsme said:

Aaagh! Just found one with an average of £452 pe rpunt from 44 punts and nearly 25% get a no!!!

Incredible.

You sure you're not drunk too, Viv? I make it he has just 4 no's out of 44, which is less than 10%. Still, he chucked more than 1 grand away on those four punts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/21/2016 at 8:37 PM, Colonel Bonkers said:

You sure you're not drunk too, Viv? I make it he has just 4 no's out of 44, which is less than 10%. Still, he chucked more than 1 grand away on those four punts.

You are quite right of course. My version was more exciting though...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/6/2016 at 8:09 PM, vivluvsme said:

You are quite right of course. My version was more exciting though...

Man after my own heart. Every story-teller recognizes the importance of this.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 20/06/2016 at 6:02 PM, vivluvsme said:

Aaagh! Just found one with an average of £452 pe rpunt from 44 punts and nearly 25% get a no!!!

Incredible.

I noticed that with other reviewers......it speaks volumes.  With some, the percentage increases even more and you think: mate, with the path you are following, it looks like you are 'destined' to be unhappy.  :D  Research, research, research.

Edited by Annabellexoxo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Again just noticed - how does someone achieve an average spend per punt of £39? I assumed punts had to include sex but Ego in MK does not offer that and has reviews so perhaps a lot of things count.

Is there a contact requirement at least?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/6/2016 at 10:16 AM, vivluvsme said:

Again just noticed - how does someone achieve an average spend per punt of £39? I assumed punts had to include sex but Ego in MK does not offer that and has reviews so perhaps a lot of things count.

Is there a contact requirement at least?

What does a 15-minute walk-up cost these days?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I quickly found a Soho one in the reviews for under £30 - I recall 15 minutes could cost £16 in the late 70s so a very slow rate of increase.

But another one was £100 for 30 minutes, which you might not think you're heading for in a walk up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0