Nevan

Ashley of Maxes/Atlantic Agency. Relifting the topic.

6 posts in this topic

Hi all

I have been reading up on and revisiting previous threads on Ashley of Maxes angels. I just wish to relift the subject matter here as I have noticed her rare availability in London for two days next week (the 29th and 30th). To date, I have not managed to see Ashley, mainly due to her being away on extensive travels and tours.

I just wanted to know whether anyone has had any relatively recent experiences with Ashley and if anyone would positively endorse the idea of visiting her for a one or two hour booking if it is an initial first time meet with her? I look for a raunchy, open minded type of encounter and have a very good idea that Ashley will be more than happy to accomodate this but wanted to know whether Ashley is very friendly and welcoming during an encounter aswell.

For me, ladies with a friendly and easy going demeanour and who don't have a clinical type of approach are important factors in a meet, and I am hoping that Ash falls into this type of bracket.

From what I understand, she is very hard to get hold of due to her extensive travelling and touring. She is more on the expensive bracket but was just pondering on whether is it worth taking the opportunity to commit to seeing her? 

Hoping to get some valuable input and advice which may help in swaying the decision to visit her.

Many thanks in advance 

Nevan

Nevan I would recommended her with a duo with Alex. Amazing experiences Alex my mind away.

*blew

Thanks for the info Gunner. I am looking to book Ash for a longer slot, either 90 mins or 2hrs. I hear she is stunningly attractive and fits my exact preferences as far as petite, sexy brunettes go : ) 

Break the bank or a rob a bank to see the incredible Ashley she will blow you're mind and fuck you're brains out of that's what you are after! Seen this girl a dozen times over the years and had some of the most amazing & wild sexual experiences ever! 

Word of warning though she is totally addictive and will have you hooked and craving for more filth! 

Good luck and please report back!!! 

Nevan, did you get to see the gorgeous Ashley?