Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pyro147

Deepthroat face fuck Asian in London

10 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I have found a few older threads in the forum but I was hoping to get some more up to date info on finding the best deepthroat, throat fucking and face fucking escorts in london.

Ideally asian but not limited to.  I like a slim escort so no bigger than size 8.

Any suggestions would be great

 

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Like....her lying on her back with her head over the edge of the bed?

Min Min on Invasian - if she takes a liking to you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I tried Ta Mère (can be found on the purple site semi-regularly) the other night, specifically for her advertised proficiency in this activity.  She struggled quite a bit with me , but I believe she can fit you in quite easily. Have fun, bro!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks.  I will have a look at both.

Is invasion pretty good then as one to deal with?

Any other suggestions?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, pyro147 said:

Thanks.  I will have a look at both.

Is invasion pretty good then as one to deal with?

Any other suggestions?

They were faultless when I used the every week up until about eight months ago, but the Oriental/Thai scene has changed dramatically since then and I'm no longer part of it.

Having said that, Min Min is an absolute professional and has been in the business for years - she knows her stuff, and yours!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On ‎27‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 11:55 PM, Siamese Tomcat said:

They were faultless when I used the every week up until about eight months ago, but the Oriental/Thai scene has changed dramatically since then and I'm no longer part of it.

Having said that, Min Min is an absolute professional and has been in the business for years - she knows her stuff, and yours!

Hey what's happened to the Oriental/Thai seen?? I of punt on and off and has been well over a year since i last checked them out.  I know i'm being a bit lazy but can't be bothered to read through 200 pages of New Oriental Hottie thread!

Edited by JKay
as requested by WG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29/06/2016 at 10:18 AM, qwerty1234 said:

Hey what's happened to the Oriental/Thai seen?? I of punt on and off and has been well over a year since i last checked them out.  I know i'm being a bit lazy but can't be bothered to read through 200 pages of New Oriental Hottie thread!

...which may be why no-one's bothered to reply to you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Best bet Emma or Mercedes on 007 or the other reputable asain agencies

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have been so tempted to see Emma. But I think i read she can be a bit hot/cold unless she likes you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow - she must like me then!

I've seen here twice but it was a while ago, Jul 2013 and Aug 2014. Lovely girl and good service but I just found her a bit hyperactive whereas I prefer a more laid-back session.

I thing it's the same girl - the Photo-shopping is getting even more ridiculous these days.... Why? She's a good looking girl FFS!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0