gojohnnygogogo

asian
Asian Massage Parlours

11 posts in this topic

Please can you advise as I don't want to blow any more money before being in the know!

I have been into a few of these places and received happy endings. I'm bored of this now but in need of walk-in asian fixes.

From you wealth of experience do any of them ever offer full service?  It is purely pot luck but with very slim odds?

If so, what tends to be the going rate?  (It is worth paying the entry fee if there is going to be a risk of not getting it).

And can anyone recommend some establishments where this type of thing goes in central and north London?

Thank you in advance kind, generous souls.

J.

Look for establishment adverts from those who offer full sexual services, these will not be shop front legit businesses, perhaps the best place to look is on acemassage.com

Second guessing who may offer under the counter services at high street massage centres is not what we are here for, stick to ladies that advertise and trade as WG's.

At least a dozen places in a very fast search.

you could also search the PN database or AW search.

On 07/07/2016 at 1:35 PM, gojohnnygogogo said:

Please can you advise as I don't want to blow any more money before being in the know!

I have been into a few of these places and received happy endings. I'm bored of this now but in need of walk-in asian fixes.

From you wealth of experience do any of them ever offer full service?  It is purely pot luck but with very slim odds?

If so, what tends to be the going rate?  (It is worth paying the entry fee if there is going to be a risk of not getting it).

And can anyone recommend some establishments where this type of thing goes in central and north London?

Thank you in advance kind, generous souls.

J.

Forget the high street massage places.They may provide full service but they are not likely to offer this to a European who they don't know because they will be worried about losing their licence and some of the girls will be worried about being deported. As others have suggested, look on AceMassage, AW etc. Call first and check they offer what you want.

There are plenty of Asian service providers in London who you won't see on AceMassage etc. They advertise in the free Chinese papers that you can pick up round Soho and on sites like WeChat etc. but unless you can read and speak Chinese they are difficult to access and they may not agree to see a European bloke.

Posted (edited)

Thanks you very much for your advice Jkay and Dave.  Very helpful and makes a lot of sense.

Ace Massage seems to be the best bet then.

Shocked to hear about the Chinese in Soho though.  Sounds a bit racist to me!

There was an amazing and cheap asian knocking shop at the top of Caledonian Rd a short while back.  Does anyone know where that one has gone to?!

Edited by gojohnnygogogo

Jonny, I don't think that Chinese girls being selective about their clients are being racist. Any lady offering sexual services has an absolute right to chose who they will, or will not, go to bed with. Generally, people within China do not come into contact with foreigners very often, so when WGs first come over here they may be nervous about meeting us Europeans, never mind having sex with us. Most come here on short-term visas, but some stay longer (mostly legally).

When they have been here for a while they will be more willing to see us 'foreigners'. If you visit a Chinese girl, please treat her sensitively if she appears to be nervous or cool towards you. A small gift, like a box of chocolates, goes down well and it is well worth learning a few Chinese phrases - there was a thread on here a while back. You could buy a phrase book for everyday Chinese expressions, but I have not found many of these with a section on punting!

Here's a  very useful list posted on Rest Of The World Forum by dafiji .

Hello!

So, you have arrived in China for the first time and you fancy visiting one of the many massage parlors, the only problem is you can't speak a word of Chinese. I have arranged a list of a few 'key words' that could really make the difference in your China punt.

Here we go:

按摩Ànmó = massage

口交 Kǒujiāo = oral sex

打飞机 Dǎ fēijī = handjob

做爱Zuò'ài = sex

我要Wǒ yào = I want. For example you can say 我要做爱Wǒ yào Zuò'ài = I want to make love

多少钱Duōshǎo qián how much does it cost

太贵了Tài guìle = too expensive

便宜点Piányi diǎn = make it cheaper

你很漂亮Nǐ hěn piàoliang =you are beautiful

快一点Kuài yīdiǎn = faster

慢点儿Màn diǎn er slower

不好Bù hǎo = not good

很好 Hěn hǎo = good

well, I hope the list can be useful to some of you first time China punters. If there is anything else you need to know send me a PM and hopefully I can help!

Dafeiji

Thanks for re-posting this Jojo. The marks over the vowels are tone marks, which are important in spoken Chinese - these will be explained in any good phrase book.

Forget my last post! Here is a much better way to understand Chinese tones and with some nice eye candy to help you learn.

Mandarin Tones

I completely agree that any WG has the right of refusal on an individual basis.

And I am also very impressed with your cultural sensitivity and going to these lengths to communicate in their language.  This is all very admirable.

But anyone refusing to give a service based on their nationality is prejudiced.

I am not even saying that having prejudices against certain types of people is uncommon or even wrong.  But it is still being prejudiced and therefore racist!  Let's call it what it is.

We are so sensitive about being prejudiced in this country - and rightly so.   But let's be honest and admit that prejudice exits to a greater degree elsewhere.

Sorry to go so off topic.  Especially as a newbie.  Although I have seen this interesting discussion raised before - but more in relation to black men being refused services. 

Thanks for your comments Jonny. I acquired the language by accident. I worked in China on an 'English Speaking' assignment from my company but the problem was that I was the only one there speaking English. Faced with a miserable few months, I thought I might as well spend my spare time learning a bit of Chinese, which helped enormously at work and play. It also enabled me to find, and get into, the local massage parlors etc., - just to understand the cultural sensitivites of course. I was faced with barriers there as well. At first the girls would only give me a basic massage but that soon changed once they got to know me and again, a few words of the language helped to break down the barriers.

So, learn the phrase list in the previous post (especially 太贵了 -  everything is negotiable in China) and you will have lots of fun!