Starlight

Le Chateau IG3 Ilford : where has this place moved to?

6 posts in this topic

Hi all

I used to know this nice brothel in Seven Kings, Ilford called Le Chateau. The last times I visited was about 1-2yrs ago and previously I was quite a regular. 

I went over to this place last week as I know the girls are usually smokin' hot and they do all the usual as standard 69, kissing etc. so you don't get fleeced for wanting to kiss booby etc

i was disappointed to discover that there now lives a family in place of this little gem of a brothel.

please can someone advise of their new location  and of any similar places in Ilford as there is a quite a "drought" here!

thanks

Do brothels in Ilford have black and white girls.

:-)

1 person likes this

Anyone know where Diane Turkish works now?

On 19/02/2017 at 3:00 PM, jay2017 said:

Anyone know where Diane Turkish works now?

No idea I'm afraid Jay. She was the girl from Cyprus iirc? She also worked in another parlour (next to the Wanstead Flats) but I lost track of her years ago. I only saw her once but always meant to go back. 

On 16/07/2016 at 10:52 PM, Starlight said:

Hi all

I used to know this nice brothel in Seven Kings, Ilford called Le Chateau. The last times I visited was about 1-2yrs ago and previously I was quite a regular. 

I went over to this place last week as I know the girls are usually smokin' hot and they do all the usual as standard 69, kissing etc. so you don't get fleeced for wanting to kiss booby etc

i was disappointed to discover that there now lives a family in place of this little gem of a brothel.

please can someone advise of their new location  and of any similar places in Ilford as there is a quite a "drought" here!

thanks

Ha ha ha, I hope the poor family do not have little kids: imagine how many times will have to give the 'bad news' to the guys ringing them at all hours.

Is there any decent parlour or Indy left in Ilford?

It is most useful a location for me, en route to work.