DeepThought

Ale

8 posts in this topic

Strange thread title, eh?

I'm sure we've all heard the ditty "Whisky makes me frisky...." etc. and I was reminiscing earlier (they can't touch you for it!!). I remember attending a strip night where I was supping ale but I made a point of urinating frequently.

The culmination of the evening was that one of the girls was riding my mate whilst sucking me. To be fair it was an excellent blowjob but, and I put this down to my previous "preparation", I had never known my dick to achieve such monstrous proportions!!

Any guys had a similar experience?

Or any ladies had an unexpected, er, "surprise"?

As a teenager I used to be able to go down the pub have 6 or 7 pints and still do the deed. In fact put a few beers inside me and whilst it didn't effect my ability to get an erection it took me ages to cum (whatever the opposite of a premature ejaculation is). We used to put an LP on and I'd have to jump off at the 20 minute mark to flip the record over.

These days I have trouble getting it up sober let alone with a drink inside. Foreplay, sex and a fag can be achieved within the playtime of a, longish, single. Not of course that this has anything to do with my declining domestic sex life!

There is little doubt that a few pints can dramatically delay the need to cum. However, taking a piss during deep throat is probably not socially acceptable in polite company :rolleyes:

I remember carlsberg used to be known as leg openers.

I often wake up feeling unreasonably horny if I've had a few beers the night before. It's not a 'pee hard-on', it's a strong desire for sex - more so than normal. It doesn't happen so much with other alcohol, so I assume it's something specific to beer (I favour real ales rather than lagers etc.)

I read somewhere that hops is in the same family as cannabis and also that beer contains a high level of oestregen-like compunds (apparently, female hop-pickers used to experience effects on their menstrual cycle.)

I don't know if any of that is the cause but I've certainly noticed the increased libido the morning after. :rolleyes:

There is little doubt that a few pints can dramatically delay the need to cum. However, taking a piss during deep throat is probably not socially acceptable in polite company :rolleyes:

But I love doing it.

I know a man 7yrs ago who done it twice a night after a very big drinking session and now only thing he manages after two pints is snoring.....how life changes LOL ;);)