Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
harry12

Carla Pics Annabellas

7 posts in this topic

Hi 

Not seen Carla for ages, so was thinking of seeing her and noticed her pics are dated 2013.

Has anyone seen her lately, does she still look the pics, obviously very suspicious at moment.

I though the Annabellas girls had to update their pics on a regular basis, but Carlas appears to have slipped the net.

Ta

H

There are pictures regularly of Carla on our twitter - @AnnabellasMK in fact as recent as yesterday for Carla. Getting girls to have photos regularly as a constant pain for us, ideally we would like them done every 3-6 months. But they quite rightly state that the clients prefer the twit pics, or they cannot afford them or they'll have them done and then they'll be a comment made by a client that they do not do her justice and he preferred her old ones.

ok thanks dont use twitter but shall take a look

1 hour ago, harry12 said:

ok thanks dont use twitter but shall take a look

you will not be disappointed x

I can back up the pics on Twitter comment. Every now and then, you will get freshly taken pics of Carla. She still looks pretty sensational.

Carla is one of those who never comes down to London to work, so I might have to organise a special trip up to mk to check her out. She looks too good to miss out on. 

8 hours ago, WHG said:

I can back up the pics on Twitter comment. Every now and then, you will get freshly taken pics of Carla. She still looks pretty sensational.

Carla is one of those who never comes down to London to work, so I might have to organise a special trip up to mk to check her out. She looks too good to miss out on. 

London is not practical for Carla sadly. 

Bumped into Carla in the kitchen when seeing someone else a couple of weeks ago and looking great as always.

2 people like this