Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Prince Charlie

Selfies

4 posts in this topic

In general I like selfies on websites, they seem to give a truer picture of what to expect. Olina Oriental is a good example of this. Recently, however, I came across Babes of London, and got the shock of my life! They use the usual Eastern European photos, but in addition they add in a selfie or 2 on some of the profiles. So far so good, however they photoshop them, not quite so good, and they do it really badly. In fact other than 2 girls, if I didn't know better I would avoid the other ones with selfies, they've done the photoshop so badly that they look like the bride of Frankenstein.

So I have a request to all you agency owners, please more of the selfies, but don't photoshop them, and only put them up if they look at least half decent (the photos and the girls).

I came across recently the selfies and videos of a girl called Bree: probably because of the quality of her phone, the pictures look better than with professional camera.  With such technology, in the future photographers might become extinct.  I have a 24mexapixel camera yet it does not take the great pictures like my new Samsung phone, plus is so much lighter!!!!  All this time I was stuck with a rubbish Blackberry phone that did nothing good - I did not know what I was missing :D

I love pics in general, my only gripe would be the lack of originality....I mean, the worlds a big place so lots to see, do and use the backdrops to your advantage!!!

some are so good that they even make the confines of a mundane bedroom look incredible....

So in short, keep snapping away peeps!!!

its important to have selfies!