Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dr Quincy

Yorkshire parlours or indies

3 posts in this topic

I'm going to be spending a lot of time around wakefield soon, I notice there are alot of parlours around dewsbury, wakefield, leeds and bradford.  I like the idea of being able to go in, relax meet the girls and  go off with one as you do in other countries but the reviews I've seen suggest the girls are miserable and the places are over priced and run down.  None of the websites are great either.

has anyone got any recommendations/experiences?  I like girls in their 20's and thirties and in very good shape with a nice friendly attitude.  Older and bigger ladies are not my cup of tea.

Thanks

west yorkshire isnt  parlour country.  manc or sheffield for that.

AW trawl....

Had an AW trawl with my usual criteria gallery, location, picture gallery, viewable ratings, age 21-32 (I've seen plenty of amazing 40yr olds but too many times I find 50yr olds put themselves down as 35).  

I've narrowed it right down to 5 girls:

Lexi Ryder (no doubts with her top of the list and a good bet to become regular)

Kennedy!Xx in wakefield 

cathy the famous one

chantelle-sky xx

LexiSexy 2015

sweetkaya

I know lexi ryder is amazing but has anyone had experience of the rest on my shortlist?  I dont trust AW reviews and also had a few bait and switch from there.

Dr Q