Silvercut

£30 30 minutes, where in London

16 posts in this topic

Hey

New to the forum, hi

Im looking for a 30 minutes session for £30 with a woman. Struggling to find women on the cheapee. Could anyone advise/help

Cheers

Try Bangkok ;) 

You'll be lucky. Save up and plenty for £60 for 30 minutes 

I dread to think what £30 for 1/2 hour buys you in London. Keep saving and try the Soho Walk-Up scene for bargain basement punting - there's a dedicated thread on here but you'll have to sift through a lot to find the intell - good luck!

This may not be of any help but I agree with the others who suggest saving a little more...you will find many options available to you depending on the money you wish to punt with....

1 person likes this

If you can't stretch to a little more cash it's best you don't punt and maybe wait until you have more money/income and then you can indulge. You'll have more choice that way! X

On 31/07/2016 at 5:57 PM, Sexgod said:

Try Bangkok ;) 

Wonga .The listening bank?

On 05/08/2016 at 3:20 AM, jojosun said:

Wonga .The listening bank?

https://www.wonga.com/

"How much cash do you want?  

We can send Short Term Loans up to £400 within 5 minutes of approval"

Re PM .

Posted (edited)

16 minutes ago, jojosun said:

https://www.wonga.com/

"How much cash do you want?  

We can send Short Term Loans up to £400 within 5 minutes of approval"

Re PM .

I hope you're not recommending him take out a loan to book a girl?! Lol! 

I don't think anyone should take out a loan just to find a hobby, I think it's better to wait for your circumstances to change! :) X

Edited by TightYoungEbony
1 person likes this

1 hour ago, TightYoungEbony said:

I hope you're not recommending him take out a loan to book a girl?! Lol! 

I don't think anyone should take out a loan just to find a hobby, I think it's better to wait for your circumstances to change! :) X

Personally i put it on one of my cards at few Chinese Shops 4 Massage =extras(even FS).in London and at  other venues overseas(Where cash is not King there ).  .

.If a girl was very hot and i didn't have the money at the time , i would've taken out a loan to punt her as i am very impulsive . can't wait for circustances to change ....

Now is the best time to take out Loans in THE UK ,You've never had it so good . .

At one time Cards were accepted at LMP Parties .

If you mean me with getting a wonga loan just like you guys to know in the last 18 months I've been on more than 100 punts in London and I've spent many thousands of pounds ! 

1 hour ago, jojosun said:

At one time Cards were accepted at LMP Parties .

You would trust anybody working in the Adult industry with you credit card details? Oh dear!!
I'm not saying that all people working in this industry are dishonest but given the potential that they may be added to the fact that you have no idea which processing intermediary they may use I would that cash is king!

At least get one of those pre-paid cards and only put as much on it as you can afford to lose.

8 hours ago, The Bear said:

You would trust anybody working in the Adult industry with you credit card details? Oh dear!!
I'm not saying that all people working in this industry are dishonest but given the potential that they may be added to the fact that you have no idea which processing intermediary they may use I would that cash is king!

At least get one of those pre-paid cards and only put as much on it as you can afford to lose.

the risk is actually more with the provider as all you'd have to do is phone your bank and dispute the transaction. that's why i don't take cards

On 8/6/2016 at 2:06 PM, Sexgod said:

If you mean me with getting a wonga loan just like you guys to know in the last 18 months I've been on more than 100 punts in London and I've spent many thousands of pounds ! 

You asked me about "WONGA" and i only posted its link here for the benefit of Punters,Mongers who've never heard of it before . There's no "WONGA" in THE US. ..

Here's further info on it 

Fact: borrowing £100 at Wonga’s APR costs more than the US national debt (over $14 trillion) after 7 years!http://blog.moneysavingexpert.com/2011/09/21/fact-borrowing-100-at-wongas-apr-costs-more-than-the-us-national-debt-over-14-trillion-after-7-years/

A £100 punt costs that much ??:wub:

14 hours ago, 30GGRedhead said:

the risk is actually more with the provider as all you'd have to do is phone your bank and dispute the transaction. that's why i don't take cards

That's how i get good service at The Chinese Shops in London where they take cards . They have to play ball .