Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
spunkie74

Asking the girl for a specific request

14 posts in this topic

Not sure my post title fully explains the point I want to make, but when you're punting do you find a thrill in asking the girl to fulfil slightly unique or unusual requests? I don't mean put on a Margaret Thatcher mask or farting the national anthem but just small things that turn you on. For me I have two things that I like to request because they work for me but probably wouldnt work for someone else; one is I like the girl to hang her knickers on my erection before commencing a blow job ( I have a slight panty fetish) and the other is I like a girl to spread her butt cheeks so I can admire her arsehole. Most girls I have seen are happy to do both. I figure if I'm paying for a service I may as well ask for something that gonna help stimulate me.

i wondered if I'm slightly unique in the sense of slightly unusual requests or if others have any? Also if girls have received any slightly bizarre requests..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Neither of these desires strikes me as unusual.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's no harm in asking as long as you ask nicely and as long as you genuinely accept that a request might be politely declined 

........   but as the old saying goes, if you don't ask you don't get. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it's your right to ask, just as it's the escorts right to refuse. Your requests are in no way unusual, I have been requested to do both before and it's no issue! 

It's always good to ask, at least then you can request exactly what you want and hopefully get exactly what you'd like out of the booking!

I have had some very strange requests, some funny some weird, the one that always sticks with me and still makes me think "WTF" is when a client I had previously seen asked if I could collect all the ejaculated in condoms of my previous clients for the week, freeze them, and then book in with him and he will eat it... I know a few girls have had the same request not sure whether it's from this guy or trolls, still outrageous though! X

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, spunkie74 said:

Not sure my post title fully explains the point I want to make, but when you're punting do you find a thrill in asking the girl to fulfil slightly unique or unusual requests? I don't mean put on a Margaret Thatcher mask or farting the national anthem but just small things that turn you on. For me I have two things that I like to request because they work for me but probably wouldnt work for someone else; one is I like the girl to hang her knickers on my erection before commencing a blow job ( I have a slight panty fetish) and the other is I like a girl to spread her butt cheeks so I can admire her arsehole. Most girls I have seen are happy to do both. I figure if I'm paying for a service I may as well ask for something that gonna help stimulate me.

i wondered if I'm slightly unique in the sense of slightly unusual requests or if others have any? Also if girls have received any slightly bizarre requests..

I tend to hang a towel or his knickers there........... just to amuse ourselves. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No harm in it unless they attach a 10kg weight to one end....

 

seek and you shall find, ask and you shall get...I truly believe this to be the case and what's the worst that can happen....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, TightYoungEbony said:

I have had some very strange requests, some funny some weird, the one that always sticks with me and still makes me think "WTF" is when a client I had previously seen asked if I could collect all the ejaculated in condoms of my previous clients for the week, freeze them, and then book in with him and he will eat it... I know a few girls have had the same request not sure whether it's from this guy or trolls, still outrageous though! X

I think it was in Manchester that a parlour had a bloke who paid to hang around the place and go into newly vacated rooms to swallow the contents of the condoms...

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, vivluvsme said:

I think it was in Manchester that a parlour had a bloke who paid to hang around the place and go into newly vacated rooms to swallow the contents of the condoms...

 

I feel a bit queasy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, vivluvsme said:

I think it was in Manchester that a parlour had a bloke who paid to hang around the place and go into newly vacated rooms to swallow the contents of the condoms...

 

Not uncommon then! Ew!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, robert49 said:

I feel a bit queasy.

Me too!! :(

Edited by MySecretLife
Added content.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do see that there is an advantage to asking for something specific before a punt, like a quick call to see if the lady 'specialises', or whatever takes your fancy.  The alternative is the element of surprise - most of my more exciting experiences are when an opportunity to try something unexpected occurs.  This can range from the 'I have never done that before', to stuff you just hadn't planned to do that day.  Last time I went to see a regular girl in Harrogate for a lunch time fuck I just phoned and booked an hour +, she made an assumption based on a previous experience and I was greeted unexpectedly with her strap-on.  Not having asked made this event all the more memorable!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Beast said:

I do see that there is an advantage to asking for something specific before a punt, like a quick call to see if the lady 'specialises', or whatever takes your fancy.  The alternative is the element of surprise - most of my more exciting experiences are when an opportunity to try something unexpected occurs.  This can range from the 'I have never done that before', to stuff you just hadn't planned to do that day.  Last time I went to see a regular girl in Harrogate for a lunch time fuck I just phoned and booked an hour +, she made an assumption based on a previous experience and I was greeted unexpectedly with her strap-on.  Not having asked made this event all the more memorable!

Ah, the element of surprise.  At my first escort encounter, feeling a bit nervious, I imagined that I would hand over the fee and there would be a little discussion about the impending liason.  Not at all, she came into the room and leapt on me in a fenzy of lips and hands.  I'm really grateful to the lady as my worries evaporated in a blur of lust and I've been back to see her many times since.

Although I have occasionally arranged specifics prior to a meeting I mostly look at what the lady offers and see what turns up.  All of my more adventurous activities have been experienced this way and that suits me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No harm in asking, unless it is for a service that the lady specifically does not do (for example anal).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/08/2016 at 8:07 AM, newnortherner said:

No harm in asking, unless it is for a service that the lady specifically does not do (for example anal).

Yeah, there's definitely a difference between trying to push a girl's boundaries and just saying "Hey, I'm kinda into this weird thing - what do you think?  Fancy it?".

If it requires preparation, like the aforementioned Maggie Thatcher mask (brain bleach!!), then definitely mention it prior to meeting up.  But if something just crops up in your mind while you're there...  I figure no harm in asking.  Okay, some will be more easily shocked than others, but I guess that's just people for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0