Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
oldjack

curves unlimited

7 posts in this topic

Does anyone know whether the Ladies who worked in this establishment in Bushey, Herts are still about. They closed down quite a few years ago but, when they were going, I visited them on numerous occasions. None of those Ladies were exactly "stick insects" but they were very friendly & were excellent value for money.

I remember it well even before it moved to Bushey above the shops

I had probably one of my first and best punts with a girl called Heather - not too BBW but had massive boobs - perfect 

There was a young girl there called Nikki - she had massive firm natural boobs - I think she worked - maybe still is, in the Barnet area 

Great place shame it went 

I'm always looking for a huge naturally BOOBED babe in the Watford area let me know if there's any out there please 

On ‎16‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 2:54 PM, boobluva100 said:

I remember it well even before it moved to Bushey above the shops

I had probably one of my first and best punts with a girl called Heather - not too BBW but had massive boobs - perfect 

There was a young girl there called Nikki - she had massive firm natural boobs - I think she worked - maybe still is, in the Barnet area 

Great place shame it went 

I'm always looking for a huge naturally BOOBED babe in the Watford area let me know if there's any out there please 

I first visited them when they were in a block of flats next to Bushey Station. I remember Heather well, she was my favourite. Wonderful boobs and a very good attitude. I wonder if she is still working somewhere? If she was I would be round to see her in a flash!!

thats right hats where saw Heather best punt ever - not sure why but its one that's most memorable 

Any recent Watford punts anyone can recommend ?

Wow, there is a blast from the past.

Heather was my first ever punt ... several thousand pounds later ...

On ‎22‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 10:17 PM, boobluva100 said:

thats right hats where saw Heather best punt ever - not sure why but its one that's most memorable 

Any recent Watford punts anyone can recommend ?

English Harriet who is in Bushey foots your bill so far as boobs are concerned. She is about 45 & I have seen her on several occasions. You can see her details on AW. If you require any further details send me a message.

Thanks Oldjack

I will look her up - where in bushey is she located is it a private house or appartment -I'm comfortable when they use hotels 

Thanks again