Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Carnival

Can You Have Too Much Feedback

15 posts in this topic

Question for punters:

When looking to book a session with a new escort on AW, if you see that she has zero feedback you obviously adopt a cautious and careful approach to any decision on whether to make a booking. If she has say 20 positive feedback ratings over the last six to 12 months you probably feel reassured. But supposing she has 700 positive feedbacks in the last two to three years. Do you feel:

  • Wow, she's clearly incredibly popular and well regarded, I'll put her at the top of my list for my next booking
  • If she can maintain that rate of bookings she must have enormous reserves of energy, I wonder if I would find her a bit exhausting. I'll look for someone with with good feedback but less of it
  • If she maintains that rate of bookings, she might be getting a bit knackered or jaded by now. I'll look for someone with with good feedback but less of it

Question for Providers:

Do you think there's a threshold for feedbacks, beyond which any increase has limited value and mighty even start to be offputting to some punters?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've seen MissKDD and Platinum Cindy, who have over 400 and over 1200 feedbacks respectively. Both delivered a very energetic and enthuastic service and showed no sign of being jaded, the only issue I had was being able to get a booking with them as they are both very busy. So, no, high scores don't put me off 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This concept of escorts becoming jaded is really fucking annoying. Noone says oh this eminent heart surgeon has been doing it for 20 years, he must be a bit jaded so I won't trust him! 

Also worth remembering some women insist all clients put a booking request through and really push for feedbacks, which is fine, but means they will have higher feedback ratings than someone less bothered (like me) but I may have actually seen more clients over the years. Other women rely less heavily on AW for bookings too so it's not really an exact science anyway. 

It's also worth looking to see what the feedback is for- those who also webcam or offer other services or buy/sell things on AW and some feedback maybe for those things. 

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, MinxyLydia said:

This concept of escorts becoming jaded is really fucking annoying. Noone says oh this eminent heart surgeon has been doing it for 20 years, he must be a bit jaded so I won't trust him! 

Also worth remembering some women insist all clients put a booking request through and really push for feedbacks, which is fine, but means they will have higher feedback ratings than someone less bothered (like me) but I may have actually seen more clients over the years. Other women rely less heavily on AW for bookings too so it's not really an exact science anyway. 

It's also worth looking to see what the feedback is for- those who also webcam or offer other services or buy/sell things on AW and some feedback maybe for those things. 

And indeed here is someone who has made a success out of sex work while actively discouraging reviews and setting her AW profile so that feedback is not possible.

http://nappyvalleywhore.squarespace.com/blog/2015/6/3/reviews

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Carnival said:

And indeed here is someone who has made a success out of sex work while actively discouraging reviews and setting her AW profile so that feedback is not possible.

http://nappyvalleywhore.squarespace.com/blog/2015/6/3/reviews

Quite a few escorts do not and will not take reviews, it's not a terribly uncommon thing. Especially in the US, the review culture can be very vulgar and the requirements on certain sites for reviews are definitely enough to put a girl off accepting them! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, SweetSummers said:

Quite a few escorts do not and will not take reviews, it's not a terribly uncommon thing. Especially in the US, the review culture can be very vulgar and the requirements on certain sites for reviews are definitely enough to put a girl off accepting them! 

It is a very long time since I wrote a review and whilst your observation is certainly true in some instances it is perfectly possible to write a review which conveys plenty of useful information yet maintains a certain level of decorum B)

The legend of PN reviews is Manmeat for anyone seeking an alternative approach to writing a review.  Many have tried to emulate his style, but imo he remains unique.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheVicar said:

It is a very long time since I wrote a review and whilst your observation is certainly true in some instances it is perfectly possible to write a review which conveys plenty of useful information yet maintains a certain level of decorum B)

The legend of PN reviews is Manmeat for anyone seeking an alternative approach to writing a review.  Many have tried to emulate his style, but imo he remains unique.

 

I absolutely agree; I think it is entirely possible to write tasteful reviews and one of the reasons why I primarily accept reviews here on Punternet is because there is no requirement to go into lurid details if you don't want to. :) 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/08/2016 at 11:44 AM, Carnival said:

Question for punters:

When looking to book a session with a new escort on AW, if you see that she has zero feedback you obviously adopt a cautious and careful approach to any decision on whether to make a booking. If she has say 20 positive feedback ratings over the last six to 12 months you probably feel reassured. But supposing she has 700 positive feedbacks in the last two to three years. Do you feel:

  • Wow, she's clearly incredibly popular and well regarded, I'll put her at the top of my list for my next booking
  • If she can maintain that rate of bookings she must have enormous reserves of energy, I wonder if I would find her a bit exhausting. I'll look for someone with with good feedback but less of it
  • If she maintains that rate of bookings, she might be getting a bit knackered or jaded by now. I'll look for someone with with good feedback but less of it

Question for Providers:

Do you think there's a threshold for feedbacks, beyond which any increase has limited value and mighty even start to be offputting to some punters?

 

 

700 feedbacks in 3 years, thats roughly 5 happy customers a week. (Assuming 50 working weeks). In reality there are probably more than 5 happy customers, because many bookings could be made by text, or phone. . A hairdresser, doctor, accountant, plumber wouldnt be jaded with this number of clients. So, I doubt if  an escort would be knackered or jaded. Book the woman. 

If you don't book her, the loss will be yours, as based on 700 positive feedbacks, she won't miss your money, if you don't book.her. someone else would take the hour you could have booked.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎14‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 10:04 AM, Epiphone56 said:

I've seen MissKDD and Platinum Cindy, who have over 400 and over 1200 feedbacks respectively. Both delivered a very energetic and enthuastic service and showed no sign of being jaded, the only issue I had was being able to get a booking with them as they are both very busy. So, no, high scores don't put me off 

Excuse my ignorance but who is MissKDD?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, oldjack said:

Excuse my ignorance but who is MissKDD?

A very filthy girl indeed. ;) You can find her on the purple site.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

700 feedback or 7 feedback does it really matter aslong as what's being said is positive? 

I have been on AW since 2012 and I have 40 something feedback, mostly because I take bookings by phone or simply by email without asking them to put in a request. I don't necessarily feel the need as feedback isn't all that to me. 

As long as she's a great service provider who provides what she says she does and the feedback you see is positive, I don't see why it should matter? :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did a booking request on A.W. for my current lovely lady. She sent me a text to-day confirming the appointment but also stating that she really does not want any feedback from me although she is happy to give me feedback. This is a first time for me as I find that most Escorts relish feedback. This lovely Lady has had 9 feedbacks in the last 14 days which isn't surprising because she is such a pleasant person to be with, gives a superb service, is honest & never clock watches. In fact I have to remind her that my time is up. I have seen her 3 times in the past 5 weeks & my next visit, on Tuesday, will be my 4th. In addition her fees are very reasonable for the West end of London. How lucky can you get??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, oldjack said:

I did a booking request on A.W. for my current lovely lady. She sent me a text to-day confirming the appointment but also stating that she really does not want any feedback from me although she is happy to give me feedback. This is a first time for me as I find that most Escorts relish feedback. This lovely Lady has had 9 feedbacks in the last 14 days which isn't surprising because she is such a pleasant person to be with, gives a superb service, is honest & never clock watches. In fact I have to remind her that my time is up. I have seen her 3 times in the past 5 weeks & my next visit, on Tuesday, will be my 4th. In addition her fees are very reasonable for the West end of London. How lucky can you get??

Stop teasing - who is she?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Personally I like to get and give feedback. It provides useful information for the future, both punters and providers.

Besides, after a pleasant appointment, I always like to read how happy with me my guy was and I really like to state his attributes! There is no vulgarity in my mind; don't we all know what we want and what we do?!:P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My current only regular girl gives me such lovely feedback that I think that it may put some punters off seeing her?

It's almost (but only almost) embarrassing!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0