Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Coventrypunter

althetic tottie

10 posts in this topic

So some of us may have been ogling the tottie at the olympics

some of them have amazing muscles.  stomach and legs etc.

I have never been with a girl like that.

Does it affect how they are in the sack?

anyone any experience?

Well I haven't.  I would probably die.  :unsure:

Posted (edited)

Yes ex olymipians both male and female, I can't say there was a marked difference apart from body shape to be honest... but then I'm very sapiosexual so possibly not the right person to comment.

2 hours ago, robert49 said:

Well I haven't.  I would probably die.  :unsure:

Oh Robert, I'm sure you wouldn't! Plenty of life in you yet :)

Edited by MySecretLife
More detail

Helen Glover all day long

On 14/08/2016 at 1:12 PM, Coventrypunter said:

So some of us may have been ogling the tottie at the olympics

some of them have amazing muscles.  stomach and legs etc.

I have never been with a girl like that.

Does it affect how they are in the sack?

anyone any experience?

When I am not sick I like going to the gym purely because I can achieve fast results on the machines toning my legs, stomach etc (which are toned anyway because of exercising since I was a child) - the only problem the clothes seem to be tighter because of the increased definition.  Otherwise I am the same person (bunny).... a bit more restless if I have some sugary stuff though :D

I compete in a sport, and my training is fairly extreme. I've spent much of this year in a very lean, defined state and although I've relaxed a little bit I'm not too far off it now.

Not aware it affects my sexual performance, sometimes when I'm feeling the impact of training + strict diet I have asked regular clients for a bit of TLC ie I might not be up for a very energetic session.

Some really appreciate my sculpted body, some don't like it, some assume I'll judge them for their choices, some make thoughtless comments which can be hurtful (especially when stood in front of them completely naked, or they are trying to persuade you to eat or drink something I don't want to), many however are really interested and totally supportive of my training and acheivements.

9 minutes ago, Strawberry said:

I compete in a sport, and my training is fairly extreme. I've spent much of this year in a very lean, defined state and although I've relaxed a little bit I'm not too far off it now.

Not aware it affects my sexual performance, sometimes when I'm feeling the impact of training + strict diet I have asked regular clients for a bit of TLC ie I might not be up for a very energetic session.

Some really appreciate my sculpted body, some don't like it, some assume I'll judge them for their choices, some make thoughtless comments which can be hurtful (especially when stood in front of them completely naked, or they are trying to persuade you to eat or drink something I don't want to), many however are really interested and totally supportive of my training and acheivements.

sounds to me like your webby needs a government health warning!!!!  

1 person likes this

20 minutes ago, Coventrypunter said:

sounds to me like your webby needs a government health warning!!!!  

Photos on my website aren't particularly athletic, there a better selection on my AW profile.

It's not been a main marketing point, just an added bonus if that's the type of thing someone particularly likes.

4 hours ago, Strawberry said:

You're an exceptionally good looking young lady with a body to die for...nothing more to be said really!!!!