Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shyguy1970

Complete novice

5 posts in this topic

Hi guys (and girls)

Im sure something like this will have been posted before but o have no ifea where! 

Im completely new to punting and would like some advice.

I have a thing for the young japanese girls but really dislike talking on the phone (a problem ive had for many years). Ive tried texting a couple but dont get any replies.

Im looking for someone the understands that im new and nervous not someone that just wants to rush me in and out.

Are the pictures henerally genuin? If i pay for 1 hour but come on 10 minutes do i just get shown the door or do o get the whole hour? Will they play by themselves if that is what i want? What about kissing? Silly question but do they supply the condoms? If i pay for a night are there any restrictions? So dificult to find this stuff out if youre completely new! Based in fleet but can travel for someone worth while - any suggestions and help appreciated.

Welcome. Lots of questions here, so let's start with the more straightforward.

1. If you pay for an hour you should get an hour. Maybe a second pop, a relaxing massage, a shower together...

2. The lady will supply the condoms.

The rest of the questions are more open to opinion. Don't rely on photos - and there's some evidence that Japanese photos are more likely to be fake than others, though I wouldn't want to over-generalise. Some ladies insist on a phone conversation - you may just have to work on this. You need to read their web pages carefully - usually they should be quite specific on what they will and won't do. Again, on AW you can't rely on it 100% but I've found the info reasonably accurate. Maybe you need to look for a lady who specifies help with nervous newbies? Good luck!

Thanks dorset001

Any sugestions on anyone that specifies help with nervous newbies? Japanese / asian would be good but for now im pretty open. As i said, happy to travel within reason..

Hi Shyguy. Most girls will not respond to text messages (the girls on here might like to tell us why) so you will almost certainly have to make that phone call. Have you thought about getting professional help to manage your dislike of phone calls? You could start by talking to your GP.

To answer your questions: Many 'Japanese' girls are actually Chinese, Malaysian etc. but very attractive and provide excellent service. The photos on some sites are generic, but it is not unknown for the girl you actually see to be more attractive than the site photos! The descriptions are generally reasonably accurate but with a bit of spin - "22" means 25 etc.  Tell them, when you phone, that it's your first time and see how they respond. Most will be very positive and will like to see you. Making this important assessment is a good reason to phone rather than text. If you want special services, kissing etc. then ask in the phone call. Yes, they will provide condoms.

I would not book an overnight the first time you see a girl but I would book an hour or two so you have plenty of time to relax and enjoy her company. You may not get the exact time you pay for as the girl will need time to shower etc. before her next client, but if you book an hour you should get at least 50 minutes, maybe more if she is not busy. You should treat the girl well and with respect and they will usually respond positively to this.

I met a lovely, genuine Japanese girl whenI was in London recently so PM me if you want her details.

Posted (edited)

I'd agree with Dave. If you want a recommendation I'd suggest Rachel ("Sexy Chinese Massage"). She travels around but comes to Bournemouth regularly. She uses good hotels with easy access (and gives very clear directions to her room). She's very attentive and skilled. You can opt for her "special massage", which may be good for a nervous newcomer as you can be completely passive. Equally, if all goes well you can go a little further...  You can find her easily on the purple site (just search "Chinese") and have a look at her feedback.

Edited by dorset001