Jonnybgood

Strange things to see at a train station.

13 posts in this topic

I've seen a few strange sights on trains and at stations over the years, hen and stag do's, people heading to race meetings, a tranny parading up and down a carriage but I think Friday last week tops the lot.

I was at Reading station at mid day, waiting for a train to the West Country. Sitting on a bench reading when I heard a lot of tittering, looked up and saw peoples heads all facing one direction. I turned and there heading towards us on the platform was a young man wearing a mankini and flipflops, with a small rucksack on his back. I noticed he had a rather small lunchbox. Like a slow motion tennis match, heads followed his progress down the platform, he did have very rosy cheeks. Much hilarity and smiling and he did get people talking to one another.

1 person likes this

cant beat that

but when i was a kid we went on a day trip by train. we had to change.  on the platform there were some empty pigeon baskets - they were for transporting them for racing.  But Mum spotted an egg in one basket.  Then worried about what would happen to the orphan pigeon!  1960's

I've seen a few strange sights on trains and at stations over the years, hen and stag do's, people heading to race meetings, a tranny parading up and down a carriage but I think Friday last week tops the lot.

I was at Reading station at mid day, waiting for a train to the West Country. Sitting on a bench reading when I heard a lot of tittering, looked up and saw peoples heads all facing one direction. I turned and there heading towards us on the platform was a young man wearing a mankini and flipflops, with a small rucksack on his back. I noticed he had a rather small lunchbox. Like a slow motion tennis match, heads followed his progress down the platform, he did have very rosy cheeks. Much hilarity and smiling and he did get people talking to one another.

And you fancied him madly  , Jonny  ,    go on admit it this is p'net  , no taboo's on here    ,

2 people like this

If I didn't know better, I'd think it was my friends crackpot neighbour!

She goes out on a baking hot day in green wellies and a bikini she's in her sixties she's not a mental case either that's how she dresses she also puts on a plastic raincoat too with bikini under and off she trotts in her wellies and its 90degrees plus

:P

1 person likes this

And you fancied him madly  , Jonny  ,    go on admit it this is p'net  , no taboo's on here    ,

Dam'n, caught out again, you are right of course WP, he was right up my street, so to speak.

With his flushed, sweaty chubby face, the smallish man boobs and mini pot belly overlooking his manhood, the rosy saggy cheeks at the top of fat thighs and skinny calf's and ankles, the lack of muscle tone, not to speak of the sheer, almost, sexiness of the mankini and flipflops. Its a wonder I didn't swoon at his feet.

I suppose you realise, with adjustments for age and minus the mankini and flipflops, I could be describing the average customer of one of our wonderful ladies.

2 people like this

If I didn't know better, I'd think it was my friends crackpot neighbour!

She goes out on a baking hot day in green wellies and a bikini she's in her sixties she's not a mental case either that's how she dresses she also puts on a plastic raincoat too with bikini under and off she trotts in her wellies and its 90degrees plus

:P

LOL! She sounds fun! 

There's a lady who's well known in the area I live in for being a little crazy, she also on the Summer dresses for Winter, sometimes all four seasons! 

I've seen her in shorts, UGG boots, wearing sunglasses and a winter hat the one with the flaps, and a coat lol! Always makes me laugh. 

I think every town has it's characters :

We have WW2 man :  from the local care home. Walks around in some type of 1940's uniform complete with peaked cap and baton. Can be seen directing traffic occasionally or hanging round the train station inspecting passengers as they alight.

Also Sexy Sue :   Well known local working girl. Rumour has it she once entertained the whole of the 1st Rugby XV.  Now aged about 60, still walks round town in pink microskirt, bare legs, bright yellow top, bright red trainers and pink umbrella. Usually accompanied by differing men of the same age or much older.  

And a few others also.

2 people like this

I think every town has it's characters :

We have WW2 man :  from the local care home. Walks around in some type of 1940's uniform complete with peaked cap and baton. Can be seen directing traffic occasionally or hanging round the train station inspecting passengers as they alight.

Also Sexy Sue :   Well known local working girl. Rumour has it she once entertained the whole of the 1st Rugby XV.  Now aged about 60, still walks round town in pink microskirt, bare legs, bright yellow top, bright red trainers and pink umbrella. Usually accompanied by differing men of the same age or much older.  

And a few others also.

Tell us about them.

Posted (edited)

I once did witnessed a man wank himself off. This wasn't in a train station this was on a train, I was on my way to Manchester, and he was playing through his trousers for ages, and then got it out!

There weren't no children around at that time but there were a few of us in the same carriage. When I got there and was scrolling through Twitter to see if anyone had mentioned it, someone has taken a picture and a short video and reported it to the train company. 

He could've atleast gone to the loo!

Edited by TightYoungEbony

I once did witnessed a man wank himself off. This wasn't in a train station this was on a train, I was on my way to Manchester, and he was playing through his trousers for ages, and then got it out!

There weren't no children around at that time but there were a few of us in the same carriage. When I got there and was scrolling through Twitter to see if anyone had mentioned it, someone has taken a picture and a short video and reported it to the train company. 

He could've atleast gone to the loo!

Perhaps he wouldn't have found the visual stimulus there that your presence in the carriage gave him.

Perhaps he wouldn't have found the visual stimulus there that your presence in the carriage gave him.

LOL:D

Due to this wonderful weather the outfits have become a lot more risqué and in turn have probably hypnotised half the male population....and yes it is a pleasant surprise to see at the train station...

On 20/08/2016 at 10:25 AM, Jonnybgood said:

Back in August I was in Slough waiting for the train to Windsor.  The trains that do not stop really go fast: I had my 'short at the front-long at the back' dress being blown on several occasions.  I was hoping not to have a Marilyn moment and kept trying to maintain a decent posture. This never happens in the tube in London :D