Shyguy1970

Walk me through it

6 posts in this topic

So, looking to make my first punt and wondering whether someone could walk me through the whole process grom start to finish?

Not asking for the intimate details just a general walk through so that i know what to expect.

Search. Book. Arrive. Pay. Smile. Leave. Write PN review.

Every thing else is a bonus.

I was in this position this time last year. The best advice I can give you is: do your research. 

Firstly, know what you want, search through a site like AdultWork, find someone who ticks most of your boxes and then read up on her as much as you can. I try to pick someone who has a fair amount of feedback so I know what she's like as a person. While there's no guarantee that the reports are accurate/reliable, it's better to have a look to get an idea of the person you're booking. Another thing I would suggest is to make a 1 hour booking. It's your first punt, you might have some nerves and you won't to be rushing through the booking because you only booked 30 minutes.

After that, it's all simple. Approach, book, be clean, don't be a douche and above all, enjoy yourself! Let us know how you get on....

1 person likes this

I agree with what WHG said - I have found most profiles to be reasonably accurate.

The most important thing is to have done your research and to get a good feeling when you book. If you don't then end the call and book with someone else. If you want any extra services then ask before you book.  You will need at least an hour for your first booking to settle your nerves. Make sure you are well scrubbed up and presentable - treat it like a date.

The actual process varies, but this is typical. When you make the booking you will be given the post code or street. Most girls will not give the exact address at this stage. Arrive a bit before the appointed time, phone again and get the house/flat number and detail of how to get in (eg. entry phone). When you arrive, you will be greeted, sometimes by the girl herself or her 'maid' (maybe a bloke, but don't worry about this). Make sure you meet the girl you will be seeing before you hand over any cash. Bait & Switch scams are rare but do happen. If you are not happy with the girl, you can apologise and leave, but this takes a bit of nerve.

After that you will be alone with your girl. Treat her well and with respect - you are more likely to get better service if she likes you! You may be offered a shower, if so ask the girl to join you. After that it's up to you how quicky you proceed and whether you want a massage etc. At the end of the session you may want to give the girl a tip, but that's up to you and depends how good the session was.

Don't forget to post a review.

I agree with what WHG said - I have found most profiles to be reasonably accurate.

The most important thing is to have done your research and to get a good feeling when you book. If you don't then end the call and book with someone else. If you want any extra services then ask before you book.  You will need at least an hour for your first booking to settle your nerves. Make sure you are well scrubbed up and presentable - treat it like a date.

The actual process varies, but this is typical. When you make the booking you will be given the post code or street. Most girls will not give the exact address at this stage. Arrive a bit before the appointed time, phone again and get the house/flat number and detail of how to get in (eg. entry phone). When you arrive, you will be greeted, sometimes by the girl herself or her 'maid' (maybe a bloke, but don't worry about this). Make sure you meet the girl you will be seeing before you hand over any cash. Bait & Switch scams are rare but do happen. If you are not happy with the girl, you can apologise and leave, but this takes a bit of nerve.

After that you will be alone with your girl. Treat her well and with respect - you are more likely to get better service if she likes you! You may be offered a shower, if so ask the girl to join you. After that it's up to you how quicky you proceed and whether you want a massage etc. At the end of the session you may want to give the girl a tip, but that's up to you and depends how good the session was.

Don't forget to post a review.

Don't feel you have to ask her to join you, but if offered a shower you will maximise the chance of your girl looking favourably on you if you accept the offer, even if you have fairly recently had a shower. If there is mouthwash available in the bathroom, it is a good idea to use it, especially if you are keen to engage in kissing, French or otherwise.

1 person likes this

Thanks guys, i really appreciate you taking the time to reply. It really helps knowing what i can expect, what i should watch out for and what i should do (i e. Mouth wash) in advance. 

Thanks again