Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Freamon

Attributes of a good punter/encounter

7 posts in this topic

I just replied to Natasha's 'attributes of a good punt' thread and was thinking that my response was one-dimensional as it obviously takes two to make a good punt. So, I know it's a delicate question but I'd like to ask the ladies what makes for a good punter and encounter?

There's the obvious - clean and pays - but I'm wondering about the more personality-based aspects, relating perhaps to 'chemistry' and 'attitude', as well as location, environment etc.

Thanks, F

you bring the money

You leaving your money is more of an attribute. :)

in fact post it through the door and dont be too noisy.

And close the gate after you.

Lou4fun

redefining the punting experience

You leaving your money is more of an attribute. :rolleyes:

in fact post it through the door and dont be too noisy.

And close the gate after you.

Lou4fun

redefining the punting experience

Thats not much fun lou!!!

I just replied to Natasha's 'attributes of a good punt' thread and was thinking that my response was one-dimensional as it obviously takes two to make a good punt. So, I know it's a delicate question but I'd like to ask the ladies what makes for a good punter and encounter?

There's the obvious - clean and pays - but I'm wondering about the more personality-based aspects, relating perhaps to 'chemistry' and 'attitude', as well as location, environment etc.

Thanks, F

You'd expect pretty much the same type of thing, but judging by the replies so far, I wouldn't hold your breath.:rolleyes:

Oh actually that's probably one, fresh breath. There you go girls, there's one to kick-start your grey matter or perhaps take your minds off the money and getting him back out the front door and up the road.:D

It would be for Lou !!:rolleyes:

And there i was thinking that all the best girls weren't in it just for the money!!