Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
peteup3z

HOD Kirsty

15 posts in this topic

Hi,

Just wondering if Kirsty has left HoD - noticed she is no longer on rota - Shane if that is the case ! 

Pete

Hello.

x

I was hoping to see her Tomorrow at HOD .  I hope she's still around ??

She has returned home after becoming the victim of a house burglary here in the UK. 

Damn ! I hope the burglars get caught and suitably punished - but I doubt it. And I hope Kirsty's view of the UK improves after a while! Kisses to Kirsty. And thanks to Divine for the update.

Posted (edited)

She has returned home after becoming the victim of a house burglary here in the UK. 

I never got the chance to meet her but i read all the  reviews on her and they all seem to be positive . I  really hope she hasn't lost  all her hard earned money.

Since 2009 when i first started punting at HOD and later on at MK i've seen girls come and go ,had really great times with some amazing girls all thanks to HOD& MK..

I believe in giving credit when credit is due .

Thank you . .

Edited by jojosun
1 person likes this

My only regret is that i didn't discover MK earlier as i  didn't realize at the time it was only about1/2 hour on a fast train from Euston ..

I never got the chance to meet her but i read all the  reviews on her and they all seem to be positive . I  really hope she hasn't lost  all her hard earned money.

Since 2009 when i first started punting at HOD and later on at MK i've seen girls come and go ,had really great times with some amazing girls all thanks to HOD& MK..

I believe in giving credit when credit is due .

Thank you . .

Whenever credit is due .

Hi, I just wanted to ask a quick question about what to do if a girl disappears. It is sad about Kirsty and I hope she is ok. I too had actually called and made a booking early during last week to see her at HoD1 on Saturday but also noticed she completely disappeared from the site before the weekend. I then just forgot about the episode until after the weekend and wondered if I should have called just to show I was aware the booking was no longer possible?? I wouldn't want to get blacklisted accidentally!! If I couldn't make a booking I would always call as soon as possible to let people know, but just wanted clarification on if a girl disappears from the site is it still required to call or are the bookings just wiped off with no contact necessary?? Because it has also crossed my mind since that maybe she didn't want to be publicly advertised for any reason but still attended, in which case I should have called??

(I tried pm'ing but it said you couldn't receive messages!!)

On 8/26/2016 at 3:22 PM, AnnabellasMK said:

Sorry to hear this - Kirsty was great fun to be around, her energy and mischeviousness was very infectious.

I hope she comes back one day - I'll always have the memories

we do not have a 'blacklist' as such. There is no problem at all, especially as she is not working for us at present we would not expect anyone to have confirmed their non-appointments with Kirsty. x

Thanks for the clarification.

Kirsty returns to Annabellas in MK on Thursday 22nd September 2016. 

Great news indeed and happy the unsavoury incident did not make Kirtsy stay away for good...

HOD 1 showing  a new location for next week ??

Edited by jojosun