FrankSmith

Should I be worried if someone keeps restarting their profile?

16 posts in this topic

Hey guys, 

This happens on a number of sites but my query is quite specific to the purple site. There is one lady, ........ who I have seen a number of times. Her profile once when down for a few months and came back againsince then, it has gone down and sprung up new at least a couple of times. She delivers great service but I was wondering if I am missing something about her profile constantly being deleted and started again. 

Any thoughts? 

You cant delete and restart constantly.

It is possible to hide your profile from view for a short amount of time then apply to reactivate it but this is time critical as once a time limit is up AW will hard delete profile which can not be reversed, the Profile number will be dead and the email address used to set up the profile can not be used again on AW, same goes for mobile number.

It is possible to enter a set of dates that you are unavailable/on Holiday via the availability page, this will hide the profile from the search results.

AW seem to be culling dormant profiles that are not logged into for a number of weeks, AW will downgrade the profile so to make it invisible and send the profile owner an email to advise, again this is time critical to respond resulting into a profile hard delete.

3 hours ago, FrankSmith said:

Hey guys, 

This happens on a number of sites but my query is quite specific to the purple site. There is one lady, ........ who I have seen a number of times. Her profile once when down for a few months and came back againsince then, it has gone down and sprung up new at least a couple of times. She delivers great service but I was wondering if I am missing something about her profile constantly being deleted and started again. 

Any thoughts? 

some women stop and start working for a variety of reasons.  she may disappear in term time for instance.  or , like one girl i see, goes off to a flat she owns in the sun and takes 3 weeks off and chills. She makes enough to have about 5*8 3 week breaks a year. why not?

Posted (edited)

Nothing to worry about really. 

She may be going on holiday regularly or may have stopped working temporarily then come back again, there are various reasons for this.

By taking your profile down for a while it stops people messaging you as well which when you're on holiday or away you may not want.

If she's a great service provider like you say then thats all that matters! :)

Edited by TightYoungEbony

Sorry guys, just to clarify. These are profiles being DELETED then started up again within a matter of a week of not days

1 hour ago, FrankSmith said:

Sorry guys, just to clarify. These are profiles being DELETED then started up again within a matter of a week of not days

Getting confusing now, you say "deleted" or just that the profile has been hidden from view if you enter the profile number?

Is the profile "Varified" or does the profile have the red warning message at the top?

If a profile is "deleted" you cant start another one in the same name, use same email address or same phone number. The deleted profile number will go as well.

If the profile holder starts a new profile when it appears it will have a red warning message at top of page, AW will give you 24 hours to update it to "Varified" status (send passport and id picture) if not done the profile will be nuked the next day, so the clue to all this is (1) is the profile Verified? (2) is there a red warning message at top of page? 

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, JKay said:

Getting confusing now, you say "deleted" or just that the profile has been hidden from view if you enter the profile number?

Is the profile "Varified" or does the profile have the red warning message at the top?

Strange. I wonder if by deleted he means deactivated and a new profile is made? 

Or is she deactivating then reactivating, or she could change the profile to seeking services which stops it from being viewed and coming up in searches. 

Confusing indeed.

1 hour ago, FrankSmith said:

Frank, send me a link, profile number, ladies name. its easy to sort out if I have info.

Sorry for not being clear guys. The lady on the other site will delete her profile and a few days later an ENTIRELY new profile with a similar name and advertising previous feedback will be launched. My fear was that she gave someone an STD or something, they wrote about it so she decided to shut it down. 

The current profile was constructed 25/08/16 and is Verified meaning that she has had to do the extended verification process as she has a Portuguese passport, AW outsource this process.

Interesting that she has posted a list of feedbacks before she changed her name, newest being 13/08/15. I would take a guess AW requested she became Verified, reasons could have been that some one complained about her pictures / inconsistences with log ins / credit issues or whatever.

I cant work out as to why she was unable to run the old profile but still have copy of feedback list from last year? At a guess I would say she was closed down after missing the AW email advising her of a problem which she would have had 48 hours to comply with, once the profile is removed its still possible to jump through hoops and get it reactivated but after I think 1 month its hard deleted and its lost forever then the new profile process starts again and as she is non UK its a very frustrating process. 

Now the profile is Verified she is able to name change when she wants and still keep same profile number and will not be able to start new profiles using her ID/passport. She can also suspend her profile when she is not working so it does not show in searches, she will not be able to make a different profile.

Frank, between 25/08/16 and 13/8/15 were you able to see if she had the "Verified" logo? at any time did you see the Red warning message at top of profile?

55 minutes ago, JKay said:

The current profile was constructed 25/08/16 and is Verified meaning that she has had to do the extended verification process as she has a Portuguese passport, AW outsource this process.

Interesting that she has posted a list of feedbacks before she changed her name, newest being 13/08/15. I would take a guess AW requested she became Verified, reasons could have been that some one complained about her pictures / inconsistences with log ins / credit issues or whatever.

I cant work out as to why she was unable to run the old profile but still have copy of feedback list from last year? At a guess I would say she was closed down after missing the AW email advising her of a problem which she would have had 48 hours to comply with, once the profile is removed its still possible to jump through hoops and get it reactivated but after I think 1 month its hard deleted and its lost forever then the new profile process starts again and as she is non UK its a very frustrating process. 

Now the profile is Verified she is able to name change when she wants and still keep same profile number and will not be able to start new profiles using her ID/passport. She can also suspend her profile when she is not working so it does not show in searches, she will not be able to make a different profile.

Frank, between 25/08/16 and 13/8/15 were you able to see if she had the "Verified" logo? at any time did you see the Red warning message at top of profile?

You can change your profile to service seeker so it will be invisible 

1 person likes this

On 28/08/2016 at 0:06 PM, FrankSmith said:

Hey guys, 

Any thoughts? 

You say she delivers a great service in your original message, I find it strange that she can accumulate lots of reviews in several days, as you say later on, when her profile appears again.  And why would you even bother with this when there are hundreds of great girls out there?  I think you have the answer yourself but you want somebody else to spell it for you.

Nevertheless, all the best if you really want to meet her despite your worries.  

1 person likes this

On 8/28/2016 at 0:06 PM, FrankSmith said:

Hey guys, 

Any thoughts? 

Have you asked her why she does this? If not would you consider doing so?

1 hour ago, Carnival said:

Have you asked her why she does this? If not would you consider doing so?

Yeah, I probably will ask. Last time it happened and I saw her, she said she had trouble with a punter who was saying very nasty stuff about her. Not sure on the Internet in general or AW specifically. She did not go into top much detail but from what she was saying it sounded a lot worst than a simple bad review and more like this person was bullying her online and in many different places. I just questioned whether it was "this person gave me an STD" or "she caused my relationship to brake up". 

The latter is probable because she's called me on two separate occasions whilst my girlfriend has been with me. Probably getting her numbers mixed up

9 minutes ago, FrankSmith said:

Yeah, I probably will ask. Last time it happened and I saw her, she said she had trouble with a punter who was saying very nasty stuff about her.

Something sounds wrong, if you want to hid from a punter why start a new profile and announce to the world your last profile name and list those feedbacks?

As far as I'm aware using the 'holiday' facility doesn't remove a profile from searches, I only searches in which you are looking for those who are available today(ie not on holiday).