Chasfas

Lovely weather brings them out

8 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Don't you just love it when the sun shines?

All those lovely young ladies with their boobs and bums hanging out of skimpy dresses, shorts and if you are lucky, bikinis!

Makes my (nearly 70) old heart race and trouser bump arise!

Edited by Chasfas
sp

yup

I love the look of elegance that some women manage to pull off regardless of attire, and yes that includes their summer wardrobe...

walking through the parks and streets of London the mind does wonder...

i find that people now more than ever wear whatever they feel like and rightly so in my opinion, not everyone pulls it off but that's part of the attraction...

It's just such a shame that so many ruin themselves with cheap and tacky tattoos.

On Saturday I saw a gorgeous young thing but felt a little sorry for her as she looked as if she had had a nasty accident. Once I got closer I could see that it was in fact a crap tattoo that was disfiguring her leg.

Peer pressure - I've seen them all showing off their latest monstrosities in my local young'uns pub.

1 person likes this

...and true to my name, my favourite summer evening hangout is the Chinatown area.

What's "Tomcat" got to do with Chinatown?

2 hours ago, raylondoner said:

What's "Tomcat" got to do with Chinatown?

It's "Siamese Tomcat" by the way, and the point is that I have a real soft spot for Orientals in general, and Thais in particular.

if you've spent much time in Chinatown you would realise that it should more aptly be called "East Asia Town".

I've said it before and I'll say it again, amazed how some women have the knack of looking hot hot hot regardless of what there wear (or not).