PunterS

Your To-Do List

33 posts in this topic

Who are everyone's top three girls they want to see in Milton Keynes, who they haven't seen yet?

Here are mine:

(1) Maddie

(2) Hayley

(3) Amber

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good choice, Maddie had new photos taken last night so they should be online in the next 72 hours. Just to make your decision a bit more challenging. xxx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My top to see are:

 

1. Missy

2. Claire

3. Kitty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Missy is leaving soon to continue her studies, Claire has some gorgeous new photos and Kitty is 'elusive' to put it mildly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In no particular order:

1. MKHelen

2. Daisy Flowers (yep she could be anywhere right now)

3. Cheating but every single lady at Annabellas  I am yet to see...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In south Mimms at the moment ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Amber

2. Michelle

3. Kirsty

4. Daisy Flowers.

Am I allowed four?? :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alphabetically:

Alice

Amber

Maddie (Just seen her new pix... :wub: )

 

PS to Hero, go see MKHelen, you won't regret it...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Bobin About said:

Alphabetically:

Alice

Amber

Maddie (Just seen her new pix... :wub: )

 

PS to Hero, go see MKHelen, you won't regret it...

I have heard only good things about her, but as always it's getting up to Milton Keynes, I might just have to bite the bullet and spend the whole day there so I can indulge on not just the ladies that I haven't seen, but some of the ladies that i have and deserve a repeat visit!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Hero said:

I have heard only good things about her, but as always it's getting up to Milton Keynes, I might just have to bite the bullet and spend the whole day there so I can indulge on not just the ladies that I haven't seen, but some of the ladies that i have and deserve a repeat visit!!!!!

Yes mkhelen is lovely and amazing at what she does, do go see her, it's a must x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Daisy flowers said:

Yes mkhelen is lovely and amazing at what she does, do go see her, it's a must x

Thanks for the heads up, I have many "musts" at present...which does pose it's problems but overall a very good thing as always someone to see that will give me butterflies (new or old).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I need to add Alice to my list too and Kasey!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FF 3 ? what is the point of only 3? 

I have seen 5 just this year and 9 in mk last year. If i had to limit myself to 3 i would go nuts. So in no order of preference Alice, Amber, Danielle, Claire, India, Lucia and Michaela.

Oh and  if you havent seen Daisy yet, do so. You will leave very, very happy. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This new Kim has my body type (wish she didn't have the awful tattoo) looking forward to  feedback as been disappointed by girls similar  as ice cold Romanian stereotype. I hope she's a cracker. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, painter1 said:

This new Kim has my body type (wish she didn't have the awful tattoo) looking forward to  feedback as been disappointed by girls similar  as ice cold Romanian stereotype. I hope she's a cracker. 

Kim has a super looking body/face, one of the sexiest girls I've seen. She gives a very basic service, mostly where you have to do all the work

but she clearly enjoyed herself when I saw her, she has such an amazing body to explore. She doesn't have much English but her sense of fun

came over loud a clear. Definitely a bicycle not an icicle. 

Edited by eaglebuddy
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Charlotte

Adrienne

Mya

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks Eaglebuddy I hope to get her on a good day ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ariel,Gabriella, Kim 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, eaglebuddy said:

Kim has a super looking body/face, one of the sexiest girls I've seen. She gives a very basic service, mostly where you have to do all the work

but she clearly enjoyed herself when I saw her, she has such an amazing body to explore. She doesn't have much English but her sense of fun

came over loud a clear. Definitely a bicycle not an icicle. 

came over loud a clear. Definitely a bicycle not an icicle. 

Brilliant this is going on her profile !!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, AnnabellasMK said:

came over loud a clear. Definitely a bicycle not an icicle. 

Brilliant this is going on her profile !!!!

I would correct eb's typo on your site though. You've kept 'loud a clear' instead of 'loud and clear'. Just saying so people aren't puzzled and the impact of the last sentence reduced.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  In no  particular order, 

  Kirsty 

Kim

Elisabeth 

Eve ,whenever she's back 

Dollar ,??  

Tina

 

And they are  all Romanian . I don't punt Romanian girls on AW or other agencies . 

To do again, Angel .

Never had a bad punt with any girl  regardless of nationality or color  at MK or HOD1&2 ... 

  

Edited by jojosun
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TO DO LIST

1. Maddie (can't seem to get a booking in - that's how popular she is!)

2. Kim (the reviews are doing it for me)

3. Honey (Am a big boobies fan, so hopefully am not disappointed)

 

TO DO (AGAIN) LIST

1. Dollar (I promised to return ....)

2. Yana (Such a hot body I have to enjoy it again)

3. Adrienne (The OWO was Faaaantastic)

 

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice template BSB :)

TO DO LIST

1. Gabriela

2. Casey - if she does a few more days in MK

3. Claire

 

TO DO (AGAIN) LIST

1. Missy

2. Kim

3. Maddie

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TO DO LIST

1. Kirsty

2. Kim

3. Claire

 

TO DO (AGAIN) LIST

1. Michelle

2. Ruby

3. Michaela

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TO DO LIST

1. Missy

2. Olivia

3. PIxie

 

TO DO (AGAIN) LIST

1. Claire

2. Ella

3. Carla - (Just wish she offered a strap-on service!)

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now