Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rajan Jandoo

Punter blogs

6 posts in this topic

I've read a few blogs by WGs but wondered, have any guys written blogs about their punting experiences?

I've been thinking about it but would there be interest in it?

You'll never know unless you try...

I met a guy who wrote 'adult literature'.  I met him for a date and he sounded rather proud of this: probably the next step was to publish his book - all packed with fantasies as I doubt he was inspiring 'intense passion' from multiple lovers...... his skin and whole attitude really put me off and I cut the meeting short although he invited me to see his 'boat'.  Brad Pitt he wasn't but I did not dare tell him to stick to his business: apparently he is making lots of money 'pushing' his luck in a big way.

Some reviews are like blogs! 

1 person likes this

27 minutes ago, TightYoungEbony said:

Some reviews are like blogs! 

This is a good point and I would urge Rajan Jando to bear in mind that if you start a punter blog and it becomes well known, it will be read by many who haven't yet formed a fixed opinion on the merits or otherwise of sex work and will be read particularly diligently by those on a mission to gather evidence to confirm their view that sex work is an unmitigated evil and that punters are vile, evil, exploitative bastards who should be crimninalised and severely punished for the awful things they do to their unwilling exploited victims who hate every client and every minute of their forced enslavement.

If in your blog you can come over as the rounded likeable human being that I'm sure you are and do your bit to dispel some of the myths propagated by the antis about purchasers and providers of sexual services, then go for it and good luck!

2 people like this

Capital Punter wrote an excellent blog, is he still active?