Reggie Rasbbitt

W/G no condoms!!!

9 posts in this topic

Going down a motorway about 10mins. away from meeting this Touring W/G. Phone goes off W/G says can you get some condoms as I have 

left mine at my last place!! I said you must be joking!

She said no. So I pulled into a shopping centre close to where she was and bought some £11-60.

Did she knock it off the price? No way, but I had a great time!!

You forgot to add your Punternet review number.....

Very unprofessional, first thing I check is that my condom box is with me, if it wasn't I'd be stopping at the next service station, or convenience store to purchase some.

Leaving the condoms by mistake at a different place can happen to anyone.  The only thing I 'lost' in a hotel room was a pair of leather imitation blind folders matching the ties a guy asked me to bring to 'symbolically' tie him.  Probably they have fallen behind the bed: the house keeping must have found them - I am trying to imagine them using my blind folders on themselves when resting after a long day of cleaning :D

1 person likes this

I don't know how you ladies do it, but some of you have left behind a whole host of things including clothing, bags and phones...admit tingly on longer bookings but still...

Hopefully the guy at the last place found them before somebody else did! :o

Bad grammer in my post above, apologies...

its weird as I've had an expensive lingerie set left behind and when Ive phoned to let them know, it's like no big deal!!!! 

I always do a sweep, a long, long time ago I left my trusty condom box, the client returned it to me the following day. At the time I worked incall, so had plenty at home and I've never gone from one outcall to another so not a problem.

Accidents happen, personally I would have offered you the money for them, but perhaps she thanked you in other ways ;-)

1 person likes this