Dirty Harry

Probation

17 posts in this topic

If there are any mods watching - please may I graduate from probationary to full member? :rolleyes: Thanks

If there are any mods watching - please may I graduate from probationary to full member? :rolleyes: Thanks

Hi Harry,

Once you have done 30 posts, you will make the glorious transition to full member. :D

AM

Hi Harry,

Once you have done 30 posts, you will make the glorious transition to full member. :D

AM

Oh it says 10 in the board FAQ! Doh... :rolleyes:

So pick a time when there are lots of mods on, or at least one quick one, and really join in with some active threads to build up your post count. Otherwise you'll get horribly frustrated when your witty and entertaining contribution to the thread doesn't appear for 14 hours. :rolleyes:

Hint: Use the "quote" button when replying to a particular post while you're in pre-mod.

Hi Harry,

Once you have done 30 posts, you will make the glorious transition to full member. :rolleyes:

AM

30 Posts, that's interesting. I was always under the impression that the standard amount was 10 for a reasonably "law abiding" poster.

30 Posts, that's interesting. I was always under the impression that the standard amount was 10 for a reasonably "law abiding" poster.

It has been changed recently, it's just that the FAQ need to be updated.

So you have gone into the room and the WG enters. "Oh the website says that you are 25" you say. "No no I am three times that age - 75, the website needs updating" :rolleyes:

We are always reviewing what works best for the majority.

So you have gone into the room and the WG enters. "Oh the website says that you are 25" you say. "No no I am three times that age - 75, the website needs updating" :D

Probably.:rolleyes:

It has been changed recently

What was the reasoning for the change?

What was the reasoning for the change?

Because now that we have more mods, we need to generate some extra work ;)

Yes, it would appear so. Even to the point of raking over old forgotten posts.

Idle hands and all that. :D

Yes, it would appear so. Even to the point of raking over old forgotten posts.

Idle hands and all that. :D

You know how I like to start conspiracy theories, a shame that Superego is missing this one ;)

You know how I like to start conspiracy theories, a shame that Superego is missing this one ;)

It's not a theory, it's fact.

It is a shame that he may be missing this one, but it's not nearly as sinister enough to attract the attention of Superego me thinks.

Because now that we have more mods, we need to generate some extra work :D

I still think the making us run for 10 miles before we started as moderators was a bit harsh! ;)

Hi Harry,

Once you have done 30 posts, you will make the glorious transition to full member.

AM

We are always reviewing what works best for the majority.

Probably.;)

I still think the making us run for 10 miles before we started as moderators was a bit harsh! :D

Turned into a right ol' "Mods Love-In" Thread hasn't it.:D

Just wondering, what's the most number of posts ever recorded here before a probationary member got upgraded to full member?

No idea, I also have no idea about trainspotting either. I am sure it is fun for them though. ;)

As the original question has been amply answered and to avoid even more Mods joining in, closed.

:D