Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lancelot

Empty Condom After Sex!

14 posts in this topic

No it was not burst.

I have had no sex or even wanking for 1 month and thought I would have a good tankfull for the missus yesterday.

We had a quickie and when I went to take it off saw that there was virtually no fluid inside!

I understand this is what they call dry orgasm and may have several causes.

My first passing of urine after this was much darker than normal but not milky or cloudy white like I would have expected if it had gone into the bladder.

I'm sure some of you chaps must have had this in the past. Dont want to go to the doctor with it - I'm done having children but still it would be quite depressing to

shoot out air for the rest of my days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, lancelot said:

No it was not burst.

I have had no sex or even wanking for 1 month and thought I would have a good tankfull for the missus yesterday.

We had a quickie and when I went to take it off saw that there was virtually no fluid inside!

I understand this is what they call dry orgasm and may have several causes.

My first passing of urine after this was much darker than normal but not milky or cloudy white like I would have expected if it had gone into the bladder.

I'm sure some of you chaps must have had this in the past. Dont want to go to the doctor with it - I'm done having children but still it would be quite depressing to

shoot out air for the rest of my days.

are you properly hydrated?  or maybe you have the start of prostate trouble?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Coventrypunter said:

are you properly hydrated?  or maybe you have the start of prostate trouble?

yes I drink enough.

I whacked one off last night in private - there is semen - but much less than normal.

looking through the various sites on low semen nobody mentions prostate trouble

I had a big lifestyle change a few weeks ago and now get up at 5 am and bed by 10 - so am pretty tired a lot of the time - may be connected

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, lancelot said:

yes I drink enough.

I whacked one off last night in private - there is semen - but much less than normal.

looking through the various sites on low semen nobody mentions prostate trouble

I had a big lifestyle change a few weeks ago and now get up at 5 am and bed by 10 - so am pretty tired a lot of the time - may be connected

Without any knowledge whatever, that surprises me.

There is even currently an advert where son talks to dad about the prostate 'where your stuff comes from' or some such expression.

That doesn't preclude the alternative situations you read about.

But this is coming from me (excuse phrase) who is an inveterate denier on symptoms and knows that is a stupid attitude.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, lancelot said:

yes I drink enough.

I whacked one off last night in private - there is semen - but much less than normal.

looking through the various sites on low semen nobody mentions prostate trouble

I had a big lifestyle change a few weeks ago and now get up at 5 am and bed by 10 - so am pretty tired a lot of the time - may be connected

cum is made 2 2 parts. the actual sperm, and the fluid that carries it. this fluid is made in the prostate and the seminal vesicle.  the sperm travel from the testicles to the seminal vesicle.  

if you have a vasecomy the testicles are separated from the seminal vesicle, so there is no sperm in there. but the stuff that makes the fluid still works so you still cum.

so there is a problem with the seminal vesicle or prostate.  as a lot of cum is water thats why i thought of dehydration.

but cum also contains sugars.  maybe your liffestyle is causing sugar crashes. which is why U R knackered.

 

in normal health your body keeps all functions going.  if your body gets degraded, then it shuts down stuff in a defined order until it just runs the heart, lungs, and brain, the 'core'.  I think reproductive stuff is one of the things it shuts down early - why would you reproduce when there are not the resources to nourish children?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would check it out with the doctor even though it might be nothing serious.

Edited by met012

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LIke Viv, I will deny symptoms till the cows come home...

Possibly irrelevant digression on the subject of prostates: I keep an eye on mine every year by a general blood test which includes PSA. The readings for this should never be higher than 4 and mine were always comfortingly low at around 1 point something. Then, this year I was suddenly 8.7. My GP sent me off for one of those extremely unpleasant and intrusive examinations (my squeals were met with a sadistic chuckle of "First time, eh?" -. yes, actually, doctor, I'm not a strap-on type) which seemed to indicate that there was something rather inflamed and not quite right there. My GP, who is an old-fashioned "let's not get over-excited" kind of doctor of the sort I like, said, well, before we go down the biopsy route, just take these pills once a day for two months, then do the test again. And I was back to a reading of 1. So panic over for at least a year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's called retrograde ejaculation and can have a number of causes, mostly benign, including taking drugs like Tamsulosin and alpha blockers:

http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Ejaculation-problems/Pages/Introduction.aspx#retrograde

As for PSA tests, don't indulge in any kind of sexual activity for 48 hours before having the test as it raises the PSA level:

http://www.nhs.uk/chq/Pages/avoid-sexual-activity-before-a-psa-test.aspx?CategoryID=69&SubCategoryID=693

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"As for PSA tests, don't indulge in any kind of sexual activity for 48 hours before having the test as it raises the PSA level"

Now that  is a very useful piece of information that no doctor has ever given me. Sadly, I don't think wild excesses the previous day were the explanation in my casr.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for all your comments/advice - the fact none of you have had this tells me it is not that common.

I will get well hydrated and try again with the other half tonight and see.

My biggest fear is probably diabetes so will need to see a doc to rule that out. Though I have no history in my family of diabetes. Prostate enlargement/cancer does not seem to be a cause from what I have read - oddly enough - but I am psychologically ready for a finger up the  arse if need be.

The thought of not shooting a proper load for the rest of my days does indeed depress me though - they say it makes no diff to the sensations etc but I dont believe that. Still - I may be able to do bareback with the o/h if this is confirmed permanent. no need for the snip.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/09/2016 at 5:48 PM, lancelot said:

The thought of not shooting a proper load for the rest of my days does indeed depress me though - they say it makes no diff to the sensations etc but I dont believe that. Still - I may be able to do bareback with the o/h if this is confirmed permanent. no need for the snip.

I can say from the heart that the inability to shoot a proper, or even any, load is not the end of lust and depravity, although it does reduce your choices somewhat!

From my jaundiced viewpoint, if you can get it up and in, which I can't, then that's all you need!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/09/2016 at 7:48 PM, Irgendeiner said:

I can say from the heart that the inability to shoot a proper, or even any, load is not the end of lust and depravity, although it does reduce your choices somewhat!

From my jaundiced viewpoint, if you can get it up and in, which I can't, then that's all you need!

yes I see your point. I will write myself off if I get to that stage

I seem to be producing some semen - but much less than normal - and it looks clear more than white

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Update - my semen quanity is now much closer to normal.

no idea why I went a little dry but I seem to be ok

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/09/2016 at 3:17 PM, profman said:

It's called retrograde ejaculation and can have a number of causes, mostly benign, including taking drugs like Tamsulosin and alpha blockers:

http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Ejaculation-problems/Pages/Introduction.aspx#retrograde

As for PSA tests, don't indulge in any kind of sexual activity for 48 hours before having the test as it raises the PSA level:

http://www.nhs.uk/chq/Pages/avoid-sexual-activity-before-a-psa-test.aspx?CategoryID=69&SubCategoryID=693

The PSA test features on a list of 40 treatments that bring little or no benefit to patients.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-37732497

The site giving the complete list has been widely publicised in pretty well all the major UK media today and would appear to have crashed as a result.

 

Edited by Carnival
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0