Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
downandup

End of the German sex trade next July?

9 posts in this topic

If you have ever considered visiting Germany for a trip to the FKK's or other sex venues then do it fast!

Germany has just approved a new law that takes effect July 1, 2017 which will kill the industry.  More news at http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/germany-prostitution-law-condoms-sex-workers-bundesrat-vote-approved-date-comes-in-brothels-illegal-a7326056.html

But basically:
* condoms are required for all sex acts
* prostitutes must be registered renewing every other year, annually if under 21
* prostitutes must attend a "health advice" session every year, every six months if under 21
* sex venues must enforce all requirements and have enhanced security.

I don't see many prostitutes willing to be registered and none of the FKK's or brothels will risk the consequences of hiring an unregistered worker, their own regulations will cost them dear in upgrading and administration.

I'd heard that this was coming but also that the law would not pass the state governments signoff but they did it anyway.  It's hard to believe that the legal sex trade can continue with such harsh regulation.

This is the best news I read and hopefully help the far right to election victory next year. Also this should be the event that destroys the EU.

1 person likes this

I'm not sure even Gaz will want to go that far.

21 minutes ago, met012 said:

This is the best news I read and hopefully help the far right to election victory next year. Also this should be the event that destroys the EU.

I'm not sure I follow your logic. Are you saying that you are GLAD that a new law in Germany is going to make it almost impossible for a legal sex trade to continue? This seems an odd sentiment to find on a forum devoted to punting. Or are you saying that Germany's far right party did not support the new law and have promised to repeal it if they are elected as the majority party next year?

44 minutes ago, Carnival said:

I'm not sure I follow your logic. Are you saying that you are GLAD that a new law in Germany is going to make it almost impossible for a legal sex trade to continue? This seems an odd sentiment to find on a forum devoted to punting. Or are you saying that Germany's far right party did not support the new law and have promised to repeal it if they are elected as the majority party next year?

I am saying the new law making legal sex trade impossible to continue is good and that the far right will also support it. Its my belief (misguided perhaps) that this could be the trigger that pricks the conscious of the average German male and Europeans to say enough of this EU integration.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, met012 said:

I am saying the new law making legal sex trade impossible to continue is good and that the far right will also support it. Its my belief (misguided perhaps) that this could be the trigger that pricks the conscious of the average German male and Europeans to say enough of this EU integration.

Well that's only half of the population and very few of them will regard is as an issue worth thinking about anyway.  Also don't see how it relates to EU integration.

Edited by robert49

2 hours ago, robert49 said:

Well that's only half of the population and very few of them will regard is as an issue worth thinking about anyway.  Also don't see how it relates to EU integration.

Maybe some of the women may got on board. It relates to EU integration because with a united Europe you could implement the Swedish Model en masse. Perhaps then Germans may wake up and realise what we have here is state control of the bedroom while migrants are free to rape local women.

1 person likes this

The industry may change but it won't die. Probably a boost for the independent sector.Registration will certainly be demeaning for the ladies (and presumably also for the gents) I'm sure many will register. Most of ladies hopefully already have regular health checks.

Brothel owners will obviously make copious supplies of condoms available but I wonder how use will be enforced.  There could be a business opening here supplying used condoms.

I can just see German Gestapo  health and safety inspectors with clipboards bursting into brothel bedrooms

"Ve have vays of making you vear ze protection"