Timmy

Why doesn't Birmingham have a top class agency

6 posts in this topic

As the second city, Birmingham seems to lag far behind London (and Manchester come to that) in having a top class agency with stunning girls. Most sites I've see either seem to offer Easter Europeans, even some who supposedly work in London at the same time, somewhat unbelievable profile photos or what look like local girls.

anyome know of a real good agency where the girls really are the ones in the photos?

it used to, Sky used to run Executive and Black Label and then Bella was run by Madison. This is all several years ago now and I know they had issues with premises.

Black Label I believe was taken on by PassionVIP, who if you've any sense, will keep well away from.

I too am waiting for a new, respectable agency with quality ladies to fill the vacuum.

On 25 September 2016 at 0:53 AM, Timmy said:

As the second city, Birmingham seems to lag far behind London (and Manchester come to that) in having a top class agency with stunning girls. Most sites I've see either seem to offer Easter Europeans, even some who supposedly work in London at the same time, somewhat unbelievable profile photos or what look like local girls.

anyome know of a real good agency where the girls really are the ones in the photos?

Maybe its a case of you get what you pay for and Brummie punters aren't prepared to pay enough to make it worthwhile for either a top class agency or top class girls. As evidence of this, I would refer you to another review site (I'm not sure if I can mention it by name so won't) where there are often moans along the lines of "There's no way I'd pay that much" - that being more than about £100 to £120 an hour.

Hello Gents,

Maybe there is not a London style Exec agency in Birmingham but I have to say Passion VIP is the best in birmingham - ALL the girls photos are real indeed, the only agency I know in birmingham that does actually. I have been using them for a year now and am really happy overall , I have seen three ladies up to now ,tend to stick with Saskia but also very happy with Nadia and Jamie lately:) all of them offer me a real GFE with touches of PSE/Fetish:)

Overall am very satisfied and loyal to them as I said mainly because you get exactly what is advertised and paid for, so it is worth the extra 20-40 pounds. I have tried Lush before but had a very bad experience comms wise and girl wise, of course photos were not real.

Feel free to PM for sizzling details:)

There are sites (no names) who would banish this post for touting and ban the first-time poster.

I don't know if it is unsound but all the signs are there.

2 people like this

On ‎11‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 1:58 PM, kinkyemperor said:

Hello Gents,

Maybe there is not a London style Exec agency in Birmingham but I have to say Passion VIP is the best in birmingham - ALL the girls photos are real indeed, the only agency I know in birmingham that does actually. I have been using them for a year now and am really happy overall , I have seen three ladies up to now ,tend to stick with Saskia but also very happy with Nadia and Jamie lately:) all of them offer me a real GFE with touches of PSE/Fetish:)

Overall am very satisfied and loyal to them as I said mainly because you get exactly what is advertised and paid for, so it is worth the extra 20-40 pounds. I have tried Lush before but had a very bad experience comms wise and girl wise, of course photos were not real.

Feel free to PM for sizzling details:)

Bullshit.

http://www.punternet.com/index.php/reviews/103563-Review-of-Phoenix-of-Birmingham?fs=2

Never again.