out of towner

Annabelles venues

15 posts in this topic

I have to travel up from London by train (there are a few girls I want to see who don't seem to work at HOD). i have found it quite a drag to then travel from the station to whichever flat is in use. I walked once, took me 30 mins and what a boring walk and I was hot and bothered when I got there. Another time I got the bus but was not sure which stop to get off and was nearly late for my appointment. I understand that Annabelle's do use the previous MKE building near Staples where I can easily walk to. My question is how can I be sure when I make the booking that it will be at that building and not 2 miles away?  I like an early booking which means I always am on the train to MK station before I can text/ring to confirm booking, so I cannot wait until then to find out before I set out. This is obviously only a question for Annabelle's!

Best to ring them and then you can achieve much more than on here even though they are likely to answer helpfully in a response here.

As Viv has said above, best to ring them. In my own experience, I find that only the location near Staples (ex-MKE) is walkable from the station. The other flats on North 11th and 12th are best reached by taxi

We have not had a venue of North 11th or North 12th street for over 6 months. However all our flats are within walking distance of the train station. x

Where have MKE moved to?

Better to message them privately if you want precise info.

It would be inappropriate for punters to give specific info in public.

right i see, not after their address just a general area, like they used to be near staples in mk, if im driving up from london i need to work out routes/times etc

Call them via their number on the website and they will give you the full address. Addresses are not discussed on the public forum for obvious reasons. 

On 9/27/2016 at 6:02 AM, AnnabellasMK said:

We have not had a venue of North 11th or North 12th street for over 6 months. However all our flats are within walking distance of the train station. x

does this mean within  10 minutes at most? I am a slow walker!

if you can let me know the length of your stride, how many strides per minutes and how aerodynamic your are physically I can be more accurate. However a tail, cross or head wind on the day may effect my calculations. 

was there really need for sarcasm?

well I thought it was funny :D

I haven't been to MK for a long time now - must repeat as I used to enjoy my "have it away days" (and I always used to walk there from the station and float back) ^_^

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, out of towner said:

How slow is slow? The answer simply showed a little humour when an accurate answer could not be expected.

1 person likes this

I will forget MK and stick to London/HOD where the service is rather more professional.

22 hours ago, out of towner said:

Probably not but if I said 10 mins and it takes you between 8 and 12 mins depending on your speed does it really matter? My sarcasm or sparkling wit depending on which side of the bed you got out of this morning really is no indication of how good or bad our staff will be in bed with you. 

2 people like this