Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
andy123

Amber MKE

13 posts in this topic

Amber seems to have gone from website has she finished working?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At up to £600 an hour, I might join Hamilton's too. Not sure what name I will go for yet.

But in the split second it took me to go back to the site to check the name of the £600 girl - she disappeared!

Looks like there might be a vacancy for me therefore...

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah the £600 escort is back and she is called Anna. I was going for the sensationalist impact by not initially mentioning that she does not charge more for outcalls.

Unfortunately, she has no reviews and is away this coming week. 

Bugger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are loads of guys paying more just for dinner dates. Can't imagine it myself but I know a chick last week got 500 just for dinner 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good quality English ladies are in constant demand (especially in London) and by that I do mean in the wider sense...looks, intelligence, skilled at their job and an aura about them helps regardless of the mysteries they hold....

it would also be wrong for me to suggest what is too high and what is to low in terms of what they wish for...

if these ladies roll the dice correctly they have a dairy full of dates and holidays to look forward to in the foreseeable future....England is the land of opportunity after all (just keep that quiet) whoops!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, painter1 said:

There are loads of guys paying more just for dinner dates. Can't imagine it myself but I know a chick last week got 500 just for dinner 

Very true and it's more common then we think...if it works for you then nothing else really matters...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Fair enough but count me out (unless you don't mind that I don't show any cleavage on a first meet).

Edited by vivluvsme

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Hero said:

Good quality English ladies are in constant demand (especially in London) and by that I do mean in the wider sense...looks, intelligence, skilled at their job and an aura about them helps regardless of the mysteries they hold....

it would also be wrong for me to suggest what is too high and what is to low in terms of what they wish for...

if these ladies roll the dice correctly they have a dairy full of dates and holidays to look forward to in the foreseeable future....England is the land of opportunity after all (just keep that quiet) whoops!!!

Good luck to any girl and/or agency that can command those prices in today's market. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, AnnabellasMK said:

Good luck to any girl and/or agency that can command those prices in today's market. 

Especially outside Central London, I would guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The girl  I'm talking abut is not even that nice. A 22 year old coke head stripper English Tall with boobs but not charming and a chav. Guy paid 500 quid to talk about X factor. However there is a Brazilian girl I know gets £1000 a week for nothing. she just goes out and parties and two or three times a year goes to visit,  always on her period coincidently;) guy just still gives her money,he is rich naive,the best for a user.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, vivluvsme said:

Especially outside Central London, I would guess.

Central London has both the most expensive prices and the cheapest in the country ironically. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, AnnabellasMK said:

Central London has both the most expensive prices and the cheapest in the country ironically. 

Care to name the cheapest? PM perhaps...

Only joshing (but include phone number and location)

Edited by vivluvsme

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0