Peterpack

Which Country has the Most Stunning Girls - Money No Object

124 posts in this topic

Been lots of threads about best destinations which mostly take into account practicality and value for money etc

If money weren't a problem, just focusing on the stunningness of the available ladies, which country is best ?

is it still Germany FKK and Prague ?

Being from Australia, Thailand is a cheap holiday for me, but i never go there because i just dont find Thai women attractive.

Been lots of threads about best destinations which mostly take into account practicality and value for money etc

If money weren't a problem, just focusing on the stunningness of the available ladies, which country is best ?

Being from Australia, Thailand is a cheap holiday for me, but i never go there because i just dont find Thai women attractive.

The United Kingdom.

Ukraine has a reputation for beautiful women, although how many of the prettiest girls are prostitutes is anyone's guess.

Fluffie!!:eek:

You could try a search in GOOGLE? how the F is anyone suposed to know the answer to that impossible question.

I agree with you entirely, the vast majority of Thai women look like they have been hit in the face with a Wok -------- Mike is probably right, British girls do take some beating -----along with Americans, Australians etc.

The reason I have been to Thailand 17 times is because it was such good value for money -------- before the exchange rate dropped to 52 baht to £.

Don't know many Australians but Americans tend to be fat.

A lot of French girls offer a very stylish all over package.

Although Britain makes a lot of the best clothes in the world we have an unusually high proportion of the worst dressed women (and men) on the planet.

The French and Italians make much more effort.

Baltic girls are gorgeous, especially Estonians IMHO

Kiev, in the Ukraine, you could try the Irish Pub just of independance square, the money they ask for is always in $ and can be knocked down and its an all night fee not one hour, they speak English and will do whatever you want. Best to get there around 8pm and wait till around 10pm if they havent got a punter the fee will drop. Good luck.

Baltic girls are gorgeous, especially Estonians IMHO

Not forgetting the lovely ladies of Latvia and Ukraine. :eek:;)

LONDON uk you can get girls from any corner of the earth

without the touble of travel .

english girls best fun and sense of humour

Fluffie!!:)

I said in the UK, I did not say British girls. :eek:

Puerto-rican,costa-rican,brazilian,columbian,mexican,argentinian,indonesian,dutch,swedish,a lot of these ladies have more than just good looks,they have femininity and the real desire to please.

Puerto-rican, costa-rican, brazilian, columbian, mexican, argentinian, indonesian, dutch, swedish, a lot of these ladies have more than just good looks, they have femininity and the real desire to please.

Please put a space after each comma, it will make your posts a lot easier to read :eek:

I'm biased towards Germany because of the FKK clubs, but I really can't say any country's girl are prettier than any others. All have their share of stunning beauties, all have their share of, for want of a better word, dogs.

I am attracted to beautiful girls from all countries and all races just the same.

i just dont find Thai women attractive.

Totally subjective - both no country has the most stunning girls and any given country has the most stunning girls.

Describe a stunning girl and you will have answered your own question.

On the subject of eastern european women, as theyre that far east do they have some Chinese in theyre genes? Some of them do seem to have how shall I put it, slitty eyes.

Kiev, in the Ukraine, you could try the Irish Pub just of independance square, the money they ask for is always in $ and can be knocked down and its an all night fee not one hour, they speak English and will do whatever you want. Best to get there around 8pm and wait till around 10pm if they havent got a punter the fee will drop. Good luck.

if they drop the fee how much will that be ?

kiev has been on my list for a long time

I would definetly say Kiev for the Ukranian girls. Best looking by far and a great attitude.

And if money is no object, then why not go to the Dominican Republic to one of the adult all inclusive resorts. I have been to Vikings about 12 times (going again next month!) website is www.cat69.com and they have the most amazing Ukrainian girls there - you get 24/7 with them, great food, great sex, great location can't recommend it highly enough!

Another place in the DR is Charlis Angels - http://www.charlisangels.com/ - same sort of setup as Vikings. Have never been there myself but told by other guys I have met that have been there that it is good - a little more initimate than Vikings in that not so many guys or girls - but still good.

Thats my 2p worth :eek:

Please put a space after each comma, it will make your posts a lot easier to read :eek:

Sorry Reverend,english is not my lingua-franca :)

On the subject of eastern european women, as theyre that far east do they have some Chinese in theyre genes? Some of them do seem to have how shall I put it, slitty eyes.

Mixed genetics works both ways canberra,I have seen blond/ginger/light brown haired,blue,green eyed pakistanis,visit Hunza or Peshawar someday,see the legacy Alexander the great left the Hunzakuts :eek:

In London you can find beautiful women of any nationality to do the deed if price is not any object.

Apart from that Argentina takes some beating.

Comments about some thai girls and woks aside, some of the cross breeds are pretty beautiful.

There is a large quantity of Mongol blood in Eastern Europe, particularly in those states close to Russia which border onto Asia.

There are also a lot of gypsies whose ancient origin is the Indian sub continent.

Most EE girls you see tend to have more Slavic faces.

Romanians speak a romance language which is the modern language closest to its Latin roots and have a different racial make-up than their Magyar neighbours in Hungary who consider themselves, like the Czechs, to be Central and not Eastern European.

There is a large quantity of Mongol blood in Eastern Europe, particularly in those states close to Russia which border onto Asia.

There are also a lot of gypsies whose ancient origin is the Indian sub continent.

Most EE girls you see tend to have more Slavic faces.

Romanians speak a romance language which is the modern language closest to its Latin roots and have a different racial make-up than their Magyar neighbours in Hungary who consider themselves, like the Czechs, to be Central and not Eastern European.

so who is east european then ???? because poland likes to call itself

as central europe although it borders russia

so eastern europe is now only russia ukraine and belaruse

so who is east european then ???? because poland likes to call itself

as central europe although it borders russia

so eastern europe is now only russia ukraine and belaruse

I think Poland is being a little disingenuous because 'central' is seen as better than 'eastern', in other words less backward.

Romania, Moldova, Albania, Bulgaria, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Georgia, etc. are all Eastern.

Hungary, the Czech Republic, Slovakia and all the old Yugoslavian states are Central.

I'm not quite sure where to put the Baltic states like Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. I'd call them eastern, they might disagree!

It's a bit like counties. Where do you put Lincolnshire? It's not in East Anglia or the North, nor really the East Midlands, although it borders all three.

Same with Bedfordshire. Not Anglia and not Home Counties. Just sort of forgotten about. Which is a shame because Luton is one of the jewels of England.