Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
2or3

Info re some of maxes ladies

6 posts in this topic

I am hoping some of you gents can help me as I have been away for a while and so not so up to date with the London scene

Used various agencies as well as independents in the past including Maxes Angels who were always pretty reliable however most feedback about Maxes on here is not so positive. Having said that I do like the look of a few on Maxes site so has anyone seem any of the following maxes ladies (in order of my preference):

Gina

Josie

Christy

Megan

Abigail

Nikita

Thanks!

Hi,

Of your list I have only seen Nikita, who was way better than her pictures, it was a pleasant surprise.

You also might want to add Ashley to your list, stunning, great personality and amazing skills

Met Nikita; definitely better in the flesh. Slim but not overly toned. I found her to be a dirty GFE. Was happy to swallow and take a facial. 

Megan: met a few years back. A toned MILF. A lot of tattoos. Gives a very full on PSE experience and she is more dominant. 

21 hours ago, Nickrolls said:

Hi,

Of your list I have only seen Nikita, who was way better than her pictures, it was a pleasant surprise.

You also might want to add Ashley to your list, stunning, great personality and amazing skills

Thanks for the info about Nikita - she seems to have a good range of services (including rimg which I am a fan of) but the pictures didn't make her look like an oil painting

Ashley - I didn't ask as her reputation is immense plus the fee is a little beyond what I normally like to pay

10 hours ago, Zenmaster said:

Met Nikita; definitely better in the flesh. Slim but not overly toned. I found her to be a dirty GFE. Was happy to swallow and take a facial. 

Megan: met a few years back. A toned MILF. A lot of tattoos. Gives a very full on PSE experience and she is more dominant. 

Again thanks for the info about Nikita. Dirty GFE sounds good!

I knew Megan was around a few years ago and that she had a good reputation then but it is just a question if that has changed. Not normally a fan of big enhanced tits but she looks good in the pictures otherwise.

Anyone else on here seen Gina, Josie or Christy or - a new one (and so I doubt anyone has seen) - Tia? They were the ones that I was most interested in

Tia was with Maxes about a year ago, used to have natural B cups which I liked but now has slightly oversized 32DDs (does Max get a job lot on this boob implant size or something?)

Only 3 reviews on their site from customers for her time with the agency which isn't much to go on

Thanks Epiphone56 - Max does seem to like them with big boobies and a lot of his ladies seem to grow up quickly!

Not a member of his site and so can't see the reviews. Have not used Max's for a while and didn't bother signing up last time I did and think it is too late now (as it was probably 2 years ago - my one and only time seeing the lovely Gabrielle)