Guest Interested

Receptionists flashing their tits at waiting punters

18 posts in this topic

On the Sensual Massage board, there is a very interesting post by Andrewthelick where he says he was waiting for an appointment at a parlour and chatting to the receptionist. He started admiring the receptionist's tits so she decided to get them out and let him have a good look.

Do any other receptionists around the country flash their tits at waiting punters?

On the Sensual Massage board, there is a very interesting post by Andrewthelick where he says he was waiting for an appointment at a parlour and chatting to the receptionist. He started admiring the receptionist's tits so she decided to get them out and let him have a good look.

Do any other receptionists around the country flash their tits at waiting punters?

I've just realised what it is that your writing style reminds me of.

Were you ever a contributor to Viz?

Does Viz need contributions then?? :rolleyes:

I saw that thread too.

However there are a number of things that happen in a punters life that if repeated sound like Walter Mitty dreams or fantasy land boasting. It does not mean that they do not actually happen or even that the person is exaggerating. It just normally means that they were lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time for such an event.

The problem is, when others want to just go and get a repeat performance without thinking that it was more luck than design.

Not in my experience! Once, again in a Crewe parlour (a different one) the girl behind the reception desk, as I walked in, very attractive, described the girl who was otherwise engaged, and then said "...and I'm available!" Something about the way that she said it and smiled as she did so, clicked like a Bank of England vault gate shutting. She didn't need to flash anything, and I was not disappointed either - never saw her again, alas!

Does Viz need contributions then?? :rolleyes:

I think some on here starred in it. :D

I think some on here starred in it. :rolleyes:

I think you may be right I can imagine at least 4! :D xx No tit flashing from my treasure chest today I'm afraid.

The maid at a parlour i used to go to was a retired WG (an filipino lady in her late 40s) who i had seen before she retired. I once arrived to find the girl on that day was still bust so i sat inthe front room and chatted to the maid. We started talking about the times we had hooked up together and within 5 mintues I had my hand in her bra and she was rubbing my cock through my trousers. By the time the girl who was working appeared after letting her current client out, she caught the maid wanking me on the sofa!!

Not in my experience! Once, again in a Crewe parlour (a different one) the girl behind the reception desk, as I walked in, very attractive, described the girl who was otherwise engaged, and then said "...and I'm available!" Something about the way that she said it and smiled as she did so, clicked like a Bank of England vault gate shutting. She didn't need to flash anything, and I was not disappointed either - never saw her again, alas!

I once met the most stunning brunette, who was the maid at a parlour in Blackburn. Unfortunately the WG was extremely unnattractive, (not even by comparison) and quite substantially overweight. It was such a disappointing let down - I couldn't have got it up for the poor lady, so I left.

No tit flashing from my treasure chest today I'm afraid.

Or on any other day either - if you are refferring to your website.

Or on any other day either - if you are refferring to your website.

I was actually referring to my capacity as receptionist today at HOD South Ken but no I don't get my tits out on my website I am very shy. :rolleyes:

no I don't get my tits out on my website I am very shy. :rolleyes:

A loss to all those out there who haven't had the pleasure!

I have been lucky enough for the maid to ask if she could sit in on the visit as she was considering a change in her career and half way through she was stripped and helping out, alas never been luckily like that again.

No my receptionists don't do freebies.....but they don't mind being asked....;)

I've just realised what it is that your writing style reminds me of.

Were you ever a contributor to Viz?

:D No he's too busy being a punter, possibly. ;)

No, ...but Andy was my first client for a naturist massage and he took me over into the dark side and had his naughty way with me...and thanks to Andy, I have never looked back ;)

The receptionist at a well known East Midlands parlour used to work on the "other side of the counter". As a long term visitor who she used to make very happy she has occassionally given me a flirty flash of the contents of her bra while I have been waiting to be served by her current staff. Got me more than ready for the main event. If you read this S.. then a repeat performance when next I visit will be much appreciated!

No, ...but Andy was my first client for a naturist massage and he took me over into the dark side and had his naughty way with me...and thanks to Andy, I have never looked back :(

And what fun we had!! Hope you are well honey!! Happy New Year. xx

And what fun we had!! Hope you are well honey!! Happy New Year. xx

Yeah and you popped my naughty cherry! I am great thanks, see you are still having fun! Happy New Year x:D