Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hobknob

Dilemma

8 posts in this topic

I was all set to book Blake on Tuesday after much deliberation between her and Angel. 

Then the cheeky monkeys at Annabellas have put Elise on the rota. Now what's a boy to do?

2 people like this

Good Dilemma to have hobknob.

1 person likes this

Life can be so hard lol, had the same dilemmas many times over but the truth is there are a number of ladies I would class as "must sees" due to service and/or looks so good luck young man and most importantly....enjoy!!!!

1 person likes this

Well, Elise is off the rota again. But if you like Blake, I would guess Veronica and Dahlia would float your boat too. Angel is beautiful, but I think these 3 cougars would give you a raunchier time.

5 hours ago, Czechmate said:

Well, Elise is off the rota again. But if you like Blake, I would guess Veronica and Dahlia would float your boat too. Angel is beautiful, but I think these 3 cougars would give you a raunchier time.

It's like the okey-cokey. Bit of a change around and more than just Elise. Veronica (looks good) in, Valentina out. I've seen Dahlia and she is excellent and wouldn't kick her out of bed.

Really like the  look/sound of Blake. I'm going to stay on target. Best ring Annabellas and book In.

Anyway, it was all meant to be tongue in cheek. I'm booked in with Blake tomorrow.

1 person likes this