Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jamal

You can't turn a, into a house wife????

2 posts in this topic

For the first time In my life In my life I'm actually contemplating settling down. Don't get me wrong I'm not in a immediate hurry to get hitched. But It would be cool to meet a girl that could be wifey material. My first experience with a WG was at 16 and now at the ripe old age of 34 I think I've learned a thing or two that have made selecting a partner a blessing and a little bit of a curse. 

I read that the average man has 7 sexual partners in a lifetime. Now let say your a real playa and have twice or even three times that amount, that still doesn't give a man much of a pool to draw from and discover what he wants in a sexual relationship. Bearing in mind that because of the way most people live their lives, mean that those experiences will likely be with women of a similar age, ethnic, cultural, and social-economic background. 

I think most men radically underestimate how socially adaptable women really are. I lost my madonna-whore complex along time ago. So when I do eventual meet the male holly grail of a women that is a lady in the streets but a freak in the bedroom, I'll do my best not to think about where she learned all of her sexual technique :wacko: .

Now that I'm at the autumn stage of my punting career and observed how women of many different cultures relate to men, how they act around each other when they don't have to worry about losing social standing for appearing slutty, I have such a huge appreciation for women that words can't describe.

And thanks to the magic of social media I'm aware of active WG that spend their hard earned playing the part of London socialites that dining at some of Londons most expensive restaurants. Two retired girls that are health and fitness vloggers. Four retired girls that are how married to former clients and have kids. And a couple of active WG with boyfriends that have no idea what their sweethearts are doing for a living.

Over the years many girls have captured my heart and my wallet, Including a lady that had to leave after overstaying her visa :wub: . I hope there will be many more adventures before I decide to leave this hobby for good.

I think if more people accepted that the "slutty whore" and the good "demure housewife" are just rolls that many intelligent women can slip into we would all be happier.

2 people like this

Appreciate expressing your own thoughts and experiences but for me happiness and a beautiful heart are what truly ignites more sexual fires within...

i have said it before on other threads but life really is simple and we tend to over compliment things just for the sake of doing so...