Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Art Issue

CIM because it's easier?

9 posts in this topic

Met a lovely WG, who while in a 69 position, I warned that I was about to cum. Expecting her to move away for me to explode, instead she moved me back into her mouth and continued until she had milked me!

I asked her afterwards why she had done this, not that I was complaining, and she said because is was easier. She went on to say that as cum can go anywhere and often does it was easier to do CIM than replace the bedding, wipe the floor and the biggest chore being wash her hair after every client.

Are there many other girls who prefer CIM when wanking a punter rather than alternatives because it is easier?

Met a lovely WG, who while in a 69 position, I warned that I was about to cum. Expecting her to move away for me to explode, instead she moved me back into her mouth and continued until she had milked me!

I asked her afterwards why she had done this, not that I was complaining, and she said because is was easier. She went on to say that as cum can go anywhere and often does it was easier to do CIM than replace the bedding, wipe the floor and the biggest chore being wash her hair after every client.

Are there many other girls who prefer CIM when wanking a punter rather than alternatives because it is easier?

Music to my ears she deserves a blue peter badge.

which girl was this have a website or link plz ;)

Never imagined a girl would do that to cut down on cleaning, but i do know girls who do it to save wear and tear on their other equipment.

This should be in requests for information as what your asking in your cleverly worded thread is

who does CIM for free

which girl was this have a website or link plz ;)

Sorry boy. She is no longer working! Damn shame though!

Never imagined a girl would do that to cut down on cleaning, but i do know girls who do it to save wear and tear on their other equipment.

I think she was more worried about getting it her hair rather than anything else, although funny enough she did resemble Cameron Diaz!

This should be in requests for information as what your asking in your cleverly worded thread is

who does CIM for free

Too cynical by half there Lou!

Too cynical by half there Lou!

Me thinks not

well I suppose a mouthful is better than a washing basket full LOL:D:eek: