cumandgo

prostitution... it's not hard work .. is it ?

293 posts in this topic

came across this view on another thread from a well known punter here. I decided to open this as a new thread as I think that this question simply goes right to the heart of the debate about the level of fees charged by the ladyies for their services. If you believe that its a pretty easy work then surely its money for old rope at the current going rates ?

Certainly, sometimes when on a 1hr outcall I provide a nice hotel room, soft lighting, nice music, a bottle of wine/bubbly , a freshly showered body, easy conversation and a 20-30 min massage, followed by RO, it does seem to me to be very easy money indeed. Maybe thats me being conceited.

But on the otherhand, I have a pretty good idea of what is facing me when that door opens. the WG does not have that same comfort and she faces that uncertainty every day and sometimes her fears must be realised and then the work must be very very hard indeed.

well..... is it relatively easy work ?

Opens another bottle of wine and sits back. ;):D

It is hard work but I'm fucked if I am going to justify myself, my work or that of my colleagues any longer. ;) Waste of time.

It is hard work but I'm fucked if I am going to justify myself, my work or that of my colleagues any longer. ;) Waste of time.

justification of work and fees is not confined to ladies in the sex industry. I'm a lawyer and spend much of my time having to explain to clients the nature of the work required to be done on their behalf and justifying the fees charged for the work . As a profession we've been called many names and ' pimps' would be one of the lesser slanderous ones ! Overall, I do not think the work of a WG is easy.... the need to accept intrusion into your most private space is for me something which I would find very hard and as I have posted countless times before, this is one of the main reasons why I hold the ladies I have met in such regard.

Too true, Olivia, x.

I think if your working from the blue print of yourself then yes its easy money but not all clients are nice, clean and round rounded individuals and that is of course the price you pay for the dollar in the pocket.

southcoastkitty x

I think if your working from the blue print of yourself then yes its easy money but not all clients are nice, clean and round rounded individuals and that is of course the price you pay for the dollar in the pocket.

southcoastkitty x

I prefer rotund.

Some of the stuff on here is frankly ridiculous, and some folks must be on a wind-up.

Yep I imagine being pummeled by a greasy 18 stone old-aged fella smelling of fags and beer is a breeze, never mind pretending to enjoy it. Well I wouldn't want to imagine it. Let's get real, ffs!

I suppose 'hard work' is in the eye of teh beholder to a large extent. Some work can be physically tough but stress free while other work can be the opposite.

Prostitution varies greatly too. At the higher end - so to speak - it seems fairly good money for what you have to do (which is not usually massively physically or mentally demanding when you are well practiced I imagine) I would say.

There are obviously arguments about types of client, risk-taking etc. but it's hard to put a monetary value on such factors. £150+ cash-in-hand for 30 minutes is pretty good going for anyone. The money is good - there is no doubt about that and the potential to have multiple clients in a short time enhances this. Whether the job is easy is another matter.

I paste yet again an extract from a thread I started earlier.

I used to think that if I were a woman I couldn't prostitute myself, but if I didn't have to kiss the men, ensured everything was covered, and spent most of the time wanking them whilst keeping completely away from any form of body to body contact, and also maybe not let them give me oral, then I'm sure I could do it. And I'm sure most 'non working' women could.

However, if it was a real gfe type service - lots of kissing, cuddling, body to body contact, OWO, etc, etc, then I'm not sure I could do it.

And it seems that a lot of prostitutes can't either - hence the nunber of poor service providers around. ;)

I presume Saafe are a reputable source of information. Brandy at Saafe recently posted and I responded as follows;

..................................................................................................

Originally Posted by brandy at Saafe

The act of fucking, although inviting, is still an invasive one. There are some ladies who do enjoy the job and there are those who are really only in it to make as much money as they can.

--------------

hello brandy,

the natural inference drawn from the use of the word ' some ' is that you mean a ' few ', certainly a minority---- do you agree with this ??

........................................................................................................

now Brandy did not respond to my question and I didnt like to push her but I thought her silence said a lot about the work many of the ladies here do.

I used to think that if I were a woman I couldn't prostitute myself, but if I didn't have to kiss the men, ensured everything was covered, and spent most of the time wanking them whilst keeping completely away from any form of body to body contact, and also maybe not let them give me oral, then I'm sure I could do it.

NIK, you could work for Indian Palace ------- no physical contact there. ;)

NIK, you could work for Indian Palace ------- no physical contact there. ;)

Sweet!..... :D

I don't think it's hard work.

But what do I know ? I'm only a man. Let the girls answer.

But I think it's true to say that women enjoy, need and want sex as much as men and it must be wonderful to get paid for doing something you enjoy.

However, most girls in the profession are attractive and keep themselves fit whereas their clients may well be old, bald, fat or disabled.

It must be hard to fake an interest in a man you'd never look at in ordinary circumstances.

On the plus side they must get what ? £1,000 - £2,000 in cash every week. (What they declare to the Inland Revenue is another matter entirely !!!!!)

However, personal life must be non-existent, I can't imagine many girls having a loving relationship with a husband or a boyfriend (unless he's the pimp) doing the job that they do.

Still it's the price they pay for the profession they chose.

justification of work and fees is not confined to ladies in the sex industry. I'm a lawyer and spend much of my time having to explain to clients the nature of the work required to be done on their behalf and justifying the fees charged for the work . As a profession we've been called many names and ' pimps' would be one of the lesser slanderous ones ! Overall, I do not think the work of a WG is easy.... the need to accept intrusion into your most private space is for me something which I would find very hard and as I have posted countless times before, this is one of the main reasons why I hold the ladies I have met in such regard.

I agree with Cumandgo and I also respect the WGs I have met and the work they do. The main difference between the fees charged by lawyers and by WGs is that to become a lawyer takes 3-4 years training and several exams. To become a WG requires no training or exams at all. In these circumstances I would expect lawyers's fees to be higher. One thing is certain. WGs give nothing but pleasure. Lawers give nothing but misery.

Ianons

I don't think it's hard work.

But what do I know ? I'm only a man. Let the girls answer.

But I think it's true to say that women enjoy, need and want sex as much as men and it must be wonderful to get paid for doing something you enjoy.

However, most girls in the profession are attractive and keep themselves fit whereas their clients may well be old, bald, fat or disabled.

It must be hard to fake an interest in a man you'd never look at in ordinary circumstances.

On the plus side they must get what ? £1,000 - £2,000 in cash every week. (What they declare to the Inland Revenue is another matter entirely !!!!!)

However, personal life must be non-existent, I can't imagine many girls having a loving relationship with a husband or a boyfriend (unless he's the pimp) doing the job that they do.

Still it's the price they pay for the profession they chose.

Anymore stereotypes you'd like to trot out for us, you haven't mentioned mental illness, stds or drugs yet? Go on, knock yourself out. ;)

Anymore stereotypes you'd like to trot out for us, you haven't mentioned mental illness, stds or drugs yet? Go on, knock yourself out. ;)

I'm waiting for the Tescos reference. :D

I'm waiting for the Tescos reference. ;)

Thank God you are here to remind them TB mwahs x :D

now Brandy did not respond to my question and I didnt like to push her but I thought her silence said a lot about the work many of the ladies here do.

What intuition:rolleyes:

Remind me is this 2010 or have we been teleported back to the faackin' dark ages? I'm a witch too - anyone fancy a bonfire?

Olivia,

I did say I'm only a Man.

I'm the first to admit that Women are the Superior Sex.

:D

Remind me is this 2010 or have we been teleported back to the faackin' dark ages? I'm a witch too - anyone fancy a bonfire?

Hop aboard my broomstick ;) xxx

Hop aboard my broomstick :D xxx

I have the magic spell you need and I can make things grow or disappear.;)

justification of work and fees is not confined to ladies in the sex industry. I'm a lawyer and spend much of my time having to explain to clients the nature of the work required to be done on their behalf and justifying the fees charged for the work .

My principal was "another" (it wounded him!) in Regester & another v T Sol, in which it was held that lawyers think even in the bath!

If I engage a lady of quality for a couple of chargeable hours, she invests at least that much again in preparing heself bodily and mentally for me, and then more time afterwards clearing up, remaking the bed, etc, as I go rejoicing home.

You makes your choice, and you pays your money, but if you get a quality product, you need to understand that a good lot of work has gone into providing same.