Tarquin

USER CP's

33 posts in this topic

Are there different settings available to different members? For instance in the Settings - Edit Options, are there more Options available to some than others? Are we all equal or is there something amiss with mine?

As a side note, and only as a matter of curiousity you understand, is it possible to block Pm's from a Mod?

Are there different settings available to different members? For instance in the Settings - Edit Options, are there more Options available to some than others? Are we all equal or is there something amiss with mine?

I have 84 Edit Options usable by myself, does this differ greatly from your own?

No, you cannot block PMs from moderators, nor can you add them to your ignore list, neither can you add yourself to your ignore list.

I have 84 Edit Options usable by myself, does this differ greatly from your own?

No, you cannot block PMs from moderators, nor can you add them to your ignore list.

YES. GREATLY.

I'll Pm you.

No, you cannot block PMs from moderators, nor can you add them to your ignore list.

Oh I wouldn't dream of doing anything as childish as using the ignore list for anyone, but what I'd give to block some pathetic Pm's.

I'll Pm you.

I look forward to that, BTW make that 86, I missed a couple.

but what I'd give to block some pathetic Pm's.

No, don't do that, they're the best ones.

No, don't do that, they're the best ones.

Maybe, I suppose it all depends in which category you file them.;)

Maybe, I suppose it all depends in which category you file them.;)

I file them under "Reply with contentious drivel in the hope of getting something even more pathetic back". A bit like posting really.

I file them under "Reply with contentious drivel in the hope of getting something even more pathetic back". A bit like posting really.

Nice one ;), I file them under......................., :D

OK, so is "Set Invisible mode" not an option anymore?

And if not, why not?

OK, so is "Set Invisible mode" not an option anymore?

And if not, why not?

Good question, currently there are 22 members using that facility, can't think why they use it, but there again I can't really think why not.

Good question, currently there are 22 members using that facility, can't think why they use it, but there again I can't really think why not.

..............I can.

ha ha lol x ;)

Well, I hadn't till this "MORNING". Think about it, you'll work it out.

Clue: not PM :D

..............I can.

Really? If a member is online but running in invisible mode then that is as if he/she were not online, what does that member gain from that? if he/she posts or sends a PM then the cat is out of the bag surely? if one had the slightest interest in the cat or the bag of course.

Really? If a member is online but running in invisible mode then that is as if he/she were not online, what does that member gain from that? if he/she posts or sends a PM then the cat is out of the bag surely? if one had the slightest interest in the cat or the bag of course.

Come on, you can't be serious?

Where do you find such info?

Oh yes I am, let's take a user who runs in invisible mode, TheVicar, now of what possible use is it to him that he is online but cannot be seen? and what possible use is it to me that he is online but I cannot see him?

Well, I hadn't till this "MORNING". Think about it, you'll work it out.

Clue: not PM ;)

Didn't need the clue. :D

Where do you find such info?

Oh yes I am, let's take a user who runs in invisible mode, TheVicar, now of what possible use is it to him that he is online but cannot be seen? and what possible use is it to me that he is online but I cannot see him?

None at all as far as I'm concerned, he's very welcome to a cucumber sandwhich on demand.

Until this week when I decided to listen to a particular person who moaned at me once too often, I always ran in Invisible Mode.

The reason being that I try to respond to every PM that I get and when some people know I am online they expect instant attention to their PMs.

By being invisible it gave me time to respond or to come in and out and do Modding without interruptions.

Since I have been visible when online I just have taken a more laid back attitude to responding.

Apologies if that bursts a conspiracy theory.

Until this week when I decided to listen to a particular person who moaned at me once too often, I always ran in Invisible Mode.

The reason being that I try to respond to every PM that I get and when some people know I am online they expect instant attention to their PMs.

By being invisible it gave me time to respond or to come in and out and do Modding without interruptions.

Since I have been visible when online I just have taken a more laid back attitude to responding.

You see that's what I don't get. Why the hell would anyone "moan" on at a Mod? It's a forum, with regulations, why harp on an on about anything!? I just don't get these "reporters" of posts, for fuck sake are we adults or not. Children please leave the room now.

No apology needed.

No apology needed.

Superego Accepted that is. ;)